Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Most people didn't fukk with king of the monsters, I liked it better than the first one which was boring to me. But keep in mind I wasn't there for the plot and shyt I just wanted to see monsters fighting.
As a Godzilla fan, I liked KOTM for the sheer novelty of seeing Mothra, King Ghidorah, and Rodan in a big budget Hollywood movie - and the soundtrack and final monster battle were great. But if anything, I think that movie was too weighted down with boring human characters and some uninteresting family drama story. I enjoyed it, but I already knew general audiences would hate it and I can't blame them.

From what the reviews are saying, though, Godzilla vs. Kong is pretty good. The human characters still aren't anything special, but there's plenty of monster action. International box office numbers are promising, too.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah that's what it is I never built up an appreciation for the first black and white godzilla film seeing as how I grew up on the later more action packed Kaiju films
It’s a really dope movie. Really hammers home how they felt post WW2 and the PTSD from that.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I still don't get it godzilla is roughly 2/3 times the size of kong:dame:
This shouldn't be a fight:mindblown:
Not to mention the powers he has
they already established in kong island that he wasnt even full grown in that movie. They made sure to make it make sense for the fight. So kong is about the same size in the flick.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
they already established in kong island that he wasnt even full grown in that movie. They made sure to make it make sense for the fight. So kong is about the same size in the flick.
They fukked up making Godzilla a giant fat lizard with a cat face. His cardio is struggle bus status.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It’s a really dope movie. Really hammers home how they felt post WW2 and the PTSD from that.
My favorite Godzilla movies were from the tail end of the Showa era as a kid, those were my first impressions as to what a Godzilla movie was supposed to be like. I still kind of feel the same way but I'd be open to see how it all started, since it all started out as a serious allegory for the atom bomb.

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Who got sonned worse? Mothra tryna step to King Ghidorah

or
Gigan in Final Wars

:laff:
Speaking of Gigan smh anguirus being useless:mjlol::scust: Gigan just bodying this bum:gucci: King Ghidorah shooting his gravity beams everywhere Gigan like let me dip off this nikka crazy:pachaha:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You’re right, but they definitely nerfed Godzilla for this. I don’t know how, but the scale look off from the first movie alone.

That aircraft carrier scene in the trailers is ridiculous on so many levels. Just Godzilla alone would be enough to have that shyt sink, much less the two of them fighting on one like a damn Smash Bros stage.