Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Most people didn't fukk with king of the monsters, I liked it better than the first one which was boring to me. But keep in mind I wasn't there for the plot and shyt I just wanted to see monsters fighting.
:hhh:
didnt fukk wit KOTM? Ppl going into this gotta remember what they watching. YA WATCHIN KONG AND GODZILLA. KOTM was a huge upgrade from slow burn ass Godzilla. Enjoy a popcorn movie and let it be what it is. Movie was flames

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:hhh:
didnt fukk wit KOTM? Ppl going into this gotta remember what they watching. YA WATCHIN KONG AND GODZILLA. KOTM was a huge upgrade from slow burn ass Godzilla. Enjoy a popcorn movie and let it be what it is. Movie was flames
Eh I remember seeing a few movie forum critics bashing it. It's fukking godzilla, if anything we should all be bashing the first one for sucking all the fun out of what a godzilla movie should be.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Eh I remember seeing a few movie forum critics bashing it. It's fukking godzilla, if anything we should all be bashing the first one for sucking all the fun out of what a godzilla movie should be.
Both movies are examples of Americans liking the idea of a Godzilla movie but once again not actually liking a Godzilla movie.

the 2014 version is just as serious as the first Godzilla movie and a couple ones from the 80s. King of the monsters is more in line with destroy all monsters or anything from the Showa era that’s not the first movie.

I don’t get it

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Both movies are examples of Americans liking the idea of a Godzilla movie but once again not actually liking a Godzilla movie.

the 2014 version is just as serious as the first Godzilla movie and a couple ones from the 80s. King of the monsters is more in line with destroy all monsters or anything from the Showa era that’s not the first movie.

I don’t get it
Yeah that's what it is I never built up an appreciation for the first black and white godzilla film seeing as how I grew up on the later more action packed Kaiju films