Official Godzilla Minus One Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Definitely think you will enjoy this it's really good. I genuinely think if you grew up loving the Godzilla movies especially the darker tone ones this up there with the best
I get big time Heisei 90s/Millennium 00/GMK vibes. I peeped Double Toasted and a couple others they all pretty much say he's an a$$hole :russ: :russ:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Can't stop thinking about this movie. This gotta be the THANOS of all Godzilla movies.
It's up there with the best of them. I can't properly rate it off one showing. It really does have damn near everything you want in Godzilla movie. Most importantly it did the original justice while standing on its own

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
One thing I noticed about this Godzilla is he enjoys admiring his handiwork. There’s at least 3 scenes in the movie where he looks back on something he caused and is like, “Damn I did that shyt.:ehh: Don’t fukk with me. :demonic:” For the last 10 years I’ve been used to heroic/antihero Godzilla or sympathetic Godzilla (Shin) that it made me remember that he in reality is one giant murder machine.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Got my ticket for Sunday, this looks incredible. The glowing WOM sold me, I couldn't wait to see to see this one.

I can't remember the last time I was actually excited to see a movie in theaters.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
One thing I noticed about this Godzilla is he enjoys admiring his handiwork. There’s at least 3 scenes in the movie where he looks back on something he caused and is like, “Damn I did that shyt.:ehh: Don’t fukk with me. :demonic:” For the last 10 years I’ve been used to heroic/antihero Godzilla or sympathetic Godzilla (Shin) that it made me remember that he in reality is one giant murder machine.
"The Unstoppable Force" :wow: