Official Godzilla Minus One Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
saw it yesterday

how in the fukk did Noriko survive? :childplease: bytch got blown away to bolivia

but all she gets is a broken arm and maybe 1 eye gone?

but akkiko being reunited was :mjcry:
She might be infected by something did you notice a piece of his skin was attached to her neck

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I DID NOTICE THAT.... IT WOULD EXPLAIN A LOT TOO!!

I ALREADY READY FOR A SEQUEL.
Throughout the film, there are many references to Godzilla's flesh being spread out over the land on the first attack when he used the heat array. The final scene with the dark shadow that you see is connected to why the character you saw at the end was looking so pristine. The the healing powers of Godzilla and the radiation effects are definitely going to be a big topic on the next movie I kept it vague so that others don't get spoiled. Hopefully you understood the connection and understood the ending better now.
That's a youtube comment it makes sense:lupe:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
A lot of people are saying this could have a dark horse shot of getting a Best Foreign Film Oscar nomination for next year. They might be reaching, but I won't lie, I'd love to see Godzilla among the names of an Oscar nominee list, even if it doesn't win.

Hearing Korey's review has got me even more hyped.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
A lot of people are saying this could have a dark horse shot of getting a Best Foreign Film Oscar nomination for next year. They might be reaching, but I won't lie, I'd love to see Godzilla among the names of an Oscar nominee list, even if it doesn't win.

Hearing Korey's review has got me even more hyped.

It really is a throwback to the original I definitely enjoyed it as OG Godzilla fan. The human characters are well done imo no goofy shyt like the American versions. It has the darker tone feeling of despair. My complaints are minor nothing Toho can't fix with a bigger $ budget if this movie continues to do well