Official Godzilla Minus One Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What you think did we over hype it? It was almost unbelievable to me how good it was :russ:
Bruh.....this isn't hyped enough :dead::dead::dead:Godzilla might lowkey be villain of the year dude was a dikkhead off rip:laff::laff::laff:
Nah but seriously I understand why this would be in peoples top 10 of the year it's definitely in mine:wow::wow::wow:This is absolutely the best usage of human characters in the franchise right next to OG 1954, Godzilla, Rodan, and Mothra vs Ghidorah, Godzilla 1985, and Godzilla vs Biollante:wow::wow::wow:He was a gotdamn MENACE in this shyt smh the cgi was phenomenal for under 15ms. The first major boat set piece I'm just thinking to myself the whole time is that a practical suit in a pool or did they really cgi this whole thing?!!:ohhh:Noriko and old boy fighter pilot trying to survive for Akiko, all the soldiers and every day people working together for one last hope in a plan to kill him:mjcry:, U was kind of:gucci:when old girl popped up at the end but then the camera zoomed in on her neck:whoo:Major sequel repercussions I need to see what the director is cooking with that plot point. This is absolutely a must buy for blue-ray for sure and I can't ignore the atomic breathe scenes. This was the first Godzilla film since 1954 where I was actually afraid of him in a movie. When he fired and just stood up after proud like:demonic:Yea. I did that shyt.:ufdup:This is MY territory now as well and ain't shyt yall doing about it. The effect of it pushing everything out then sucking all of the debri back in wiping out everything. Pilot just looking around pissed because he somehow survived another Godzilla attack and just losing it:mjcry:That big ass navy vessel pulling up like:birdman:, the mine exploding in his mouth and the humans like:obama:we got him gentleman only for Godzilla to activate the healing trap card:ohmy::lupe:then proceed to:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::damn::damn::damn:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Glad you finally got to see that piff, breh. :salute:
If Godzilla gets snubbed by the Oscars at least we know he’ll be a shoe-in for a Best Villain nomination at the MTV Movie Awards :pachaha:….

He’ll probably lose to Ryan Gosling for Barbie though. :beli:

(Are the MTV Movie Awards even still a thing?)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Glad you finally got to see that piff, breh. :salute:
If Godzilla gets snubbed by the Oscars at least we know he’ll be a shoe-in for a Best Villain nomination at the MTV Movie Awards :pachaha:….

He’ll probably lose to Ryan Gosling for Barbie though. :beli:

(Are the MTV Movie Awards even still a thing?)
He'll win unless they want him to pay a visit :ufdup:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I'm going to be honest if I was the director I would feel disappointed & disrespected by the way Toho handled this release. It's the damn 70th year you got a crown jewel of movie have some damn confidence limited releases shyt distribution :snoop: . They would be close or over 100 million if they released it for everybody shyt makes no sense. I know distribution isn't cheap but:comeon:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Wtf Toho do they think that little of Godzilla fans???:mjtf:Holy shyt so much money left off the table because of lack of confidence in their product which is absolutely one of the best movies of the year
It's obvious they do. The US supported more than anyone & we were supposed to only get it for a week with only 2300 theaters :dead: :snoop::dead:

Last edited: