Official Godzilla Minus One Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the last 2 Godzilla movies with him as the main grossed 916 million. Toho decides we made a top 5 movie in franchise history let's put absolutely nothing behind it. Zero marketing shytty distribution should've called Legendary/WB to help:why:
I think they have the right strategy for America. They reach the target western audience and word of mouth is doing better promotion for them than if they attempted a Hollywood style marketing roll out.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Anybody else feel like Legendary’s atomic breath is way weaker than the Japanese movies? Shin and Minus one Godzilla atomic breath were city destroyers. Even old school godzilla’s atomic breath looked way more powerful.
Yeah, the shyt was literally an atomic bomb coming out of his mouth, not a Lazer. It was a REAL THREAT

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your avatar and your name…..why

:russ:
these only fans people got nothing on Fran
fran-drescher-forgive-me-father-for-i-have-shopped.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
after almost a month after seeing it and time to think....this is my favorite Godzilla movie of all time. this is a masterpiece that deserves whatever praise/awards it gets. im still dumbfounded at the low budget and what these guys pulled off, incredible use of limited resources.

I rate this a dope as fukk outta 10. thats my final rating for this film.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I loved this! What a great story. That character arc! That was really great. The redemption, the paradigm shift about how to approach war! I was not expecting all of that. I think this is probably the best Godzilla movie I've ever seen. I would have to rewatch the others, but I don't remember another one coming close to this in terms of the human story. It was really well shot too. Some of those scenes without sound were really impactful. You can tell a lot of love went into this. It's a 9.5/10 for me.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I loved this! What a great story. That character arc! That was really great. The redemption, the paradigm shift about how to approach war! I was not expecting all of that. I think this is probably the best Godzilla movie I've ever seen. I would have to rewatch the others, but I don't remember another one coming close to this in terms of the human story. It was really well shot too. Some of those scenes without sound were really impactful. You can tell a lot of love went into this. It's a 9.5/10 for me.
:jbhmm:Check out Godzilla 1985 and Godzilla vs Biollante. You may like those that was beginning of the 90s era where they made Godzilla franchise darker