Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
DxKRGCr.jpg

:merchant:

Ayeeoooo wtf the West Coast about to get fukked up:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Ayeeoooo wtf the West Coast about to get fukked up:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Kong is too busy wondering what is going on the West Coast to notice one of Ghidorah destructive electrical storms is creeping up on Skull Island. :lupe:

I remember last year at Comic Con, Oshea said that Ice Cube was a big Godzilla fan. He's taught his son well. :banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Kong is too busy wondering what is going on the West Coast to notice one of Ghidorah destructive electrical storms is creeping up on Skull Island. :lupe:

I remember last year at Comic Con, Oshea said that Ice Cube was a big Godzilla fan. He's taught his son well. :banderas:
:dwillhuh::ohhh:What if Ghids storm removes that other storm revealing the Island fully?:ohhh: Or his storm does major damage to it making it damn near uninhabitable :wow:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh::ohhh:What if Ghids storm removes that other storm revealing the Island fully?:ohhh: Or his storm does major damage to it making it damn near uninhabitable:wow:

That's what I'm hoping for. Make everything about Ghidorah nothing to be fukked with...even his storms. According to the Monarch website his storms are quite vicious (tsunamis, wind, powerful and destructive lightning.)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Saw this last night in imax. LORD HAVE MERCY

This shyt needs to be seen on the largest screen possible. The fights are great and unlike 2014 Godzilla, the human shyt is interesting and actually tied into the main story in an important way rather than just feeling like an afterthought. I’ve got a few issues with some of the writing and plot points that feel rushed but those are minor quibbles. It’s a gorgeous movie that builds to a satisfying conclusion and really does earn its love and care for Godzilla.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

This shyt needs to be seen on the largest screen possible. The fights are great and unlike 2014 Godzilla, the human shyt is interesting and actually tied into the main story in an important way rather than just feeling like an afterthought. I’ve got a few issues with some of the writing and plot points that feel rushed but those are minor quibbles. It’s a gorgeous movie that builds to a satisfying conclusion and really does earn its love and care for Godzilla.

:what: How?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohhh:

*does my googles*

Yup. They do early screenings every now and then. Sign up for alerts on screenings at advancedscreenings.com

Anytime something pops, you’ll get an email. This one was at a nice amc imax and not everyone showed so I had a dope seat

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

:mjgrin::mjgrin: I can’t wait:mjgrin:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin

giphy.gif