Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Kong.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nah breh... Kong is crazy strong, got 4 damned hands and is not gonna sit around for that shyt... :mjlol: Godzilla aint got no arms...:heh:

Arms too short to box with... Kong. :lolbron:

Godzilla better pull off that dropkick.

giphy.gif

I think only Rodan and Ghidorah are legitimately locked in where they've been for how ever millions of years it's been. I assume Mothra hatches into her larve form in the base and due to being more benevolent just chills for now. Then these dumbassess probably bomb Ghidorahs ice prison and let him loose:martin:Rodans in a volcano so either it erupts and he breaks out naturally or they also let him loose which would be:martin:Meanwhile Godzillas like ayo humans the fukk are yall doing upsetting nature again??:gucci: I'm trying to nap and yall jus gone:dwillhuh::mindblown::dahell::snoop::beli:fukking humans :beli:
Them.all appearing he probably feels once again he has to step in and hand some on sight fades to Ghid:ufdup::birdman:

I expect a Godzilla heel turn because of this, which leads to the Kong showdown.