Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Idiot scientist convinces other idiot scientists and military to release Mothra, Ghidorah and Rodan because they're supposed to regulate the Earth, but end up causing havoc worldwide.

I think this stupid bytch wants to cause a cataclysm to reset the earth or some dumb shyt... :mindblown: Finding all 4 monsters literally makes no sense. a war with all of them would wipe out at least 2/3 of the earth... :mjlol: but this dumb cac bytch wants to wake them up...:snoop:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I hope King Kong packed a lunch, because he's gonna need it in 2020. :banderas: My man, Godzilla hits him with two or three plasma breaths, and it's over. Actually, if he saw any of these monsters, he'd stand there and start rethinking his life choices. Head your ass back to Skull Island. I'm sure they'll figure out a way to overpower Kong, and have him win. :camby:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hope King Kong packed a lunch, because he's gonna need it in 2020. :banderas: My man, Godzilla hits him with two or three plasma breaths, and it's over. Actually, if he saw any of these monsters, he'd stand there and start rethinking his life choices.

Nah breh... Kong is crazy strong, got 4 damned hands and is not gonna sit around for that shyt... :mjlol: Godzilla aint got no arms...:heh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think this stupid bytch wants to cause a cataclysm to reset the earth or some dumb shyt... :mindblown: Finding all 4 monsters literally makes no sense. a war with all of them would wipe out at least 2/3 of the earth... :mjlol: but this dumb cac bytch wants to wake them up...:snoop:
I think only Rodan and Ghidorah are legitimately locked in where they've been for how ever millions of years it's been. I assume Mothra hatches into her larve form in the base and due to being more benevolent just chills for now. Then these dumbassess probably bomb Ghidorahs ice prison and let him loose:martin:Rodans in a volcano so either it erupts and he breaks out naturally or they also let him loose which would be:martin:Meanwhile Godzillas like ayo humans the fukk are yall doing upsetting nature again??:gucci: I'm trying to nap and yall jus gone:dwillhuh::mindblown::dahell::snoop::beli:fukking humans :beli:
Them.all appearing he probably feels once again he has to step in and hand some on sight fades to Ghid:ufdup::birdman:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think only Rodan and Ghidorah are legitimately locked in where they've been for how ever millions of years it's been. I assume Mothra hatches into her larve form in the base and due to being more benevolent just chills for now. Then these dumbassess probably bomb Ghidorahs ice prison and let him loose:martin:Rodans in a volcano so either it erupts and he breaks out naturally or they also let him loose which would be:martin:Meanwhile Godzillas like ayo humans the fukk are yall doing upsetting nature again??:gucci: I'm trying to nap and yall jus gone:dwillhuh::mindblown::dahell::snoop::beli:fukking humans :beli:
Them.all appearing he probably feels once again he has to step in and hand some on sight fades to Ghid:ufdup::birdman:

:russ::russ::russ: