Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS PLOT INFO AND CHARLES DANCE CHARACTER DETAILS LEAKED!?
Charles Dance will star in Michael Dougherty's Godzilla sequel, Godzilla: King of the Monsters, which arrives in theaters in exactly one year from today! Prior to today, little was known about who he would play in the movie, but the folks at DiscussingFilm claim to have been given information regarding Dance's involvement. According to their sources, Charles will play the a leader of a terrorist organisation who are hell bent on utilizing resources gathered from Monsters:
In Godzilla 2: King of Monsters, Charles Dance will be playing a terrorist leader who Warner Bros./Legendary’s TITANS/Kaiju Cinematic Universe likely have bigger plans in store for. He works in a black market that circulates whatever resources that can be gathered from monsters (also known as TITANS now in the universe) and their remains.

Charles Dance only has a supporting role in the film however, he does play a part in the current post-credits scene that happens following the events of the film.
If these reports are correct, the MUTOs (Monsters) will now be referred to as TITANs within the Monsterverse, which makes sense considering Ghidorah is not a "Terrestrial Organism", he comes from space. The shift to using this term suggests Ghidorahmay not be the only Monster whose origins stem from an other-worldly location as well.

This report also confirms Godzilla 2 will have a post-credit scene, which we will elaborate on in more detail in a follow-up article to this post.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The original Godzilla was at the Redbox here in FL, so I decided to rent it, and watch it. I remember watching this when I was a kid, after seeing so many films with Godzilla saving the day, and then I saw this and was like "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!? SHOULDN'T YOU BE SAVING JAPAN?!?" The scene that always gets me as Godzilla lurks toward a building and it zooms to a wife and two children all hugging each other and she says "Don't worry, children. We'll be with daddy soon." And then Godzilla steps over the building and sets it ablaze. Brutal. :picard: