Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Kamacuras attacked New York in 1999
Dogora appeared in London in 2002
Rodan and Anguirus (:blessed:) attacked Beijing in 2005
Daghara attacked Sydney in 2017
Orga (:damn:) attacked Turkey in 2022
Godzilla first appeared in San Francisco in 2030 and wiped out most of California and killed 3 kaijus

Apparently, at one point, a Mechagodzilla was built to fight the Big G, but it failed. :sadcam:

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I've watched it twice now. Those first 15 minutes where they show all of the monsters (including Godzilla) laying a the smackdown on Earth and causing the human race to fallback was :whew:. A lot of a filler though. For a movie called 'Monster Planet' thus far t seems like it's inhabited by Godzilla and those flying dragon things and that's it. That last twenty minutes was :wow: though.
Godzilla-Anime-sequel-poster.jpg

I was looking at the poster for the sequel a while back and wondering what exactly that was only to now realize (thanks to the opening)...
It's Mechagodzilla! :damn:

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

GODZILLA 2 KING OF THE MONSTERS RELEASES IN:
king-the-monsters-oshea-jackson-jr-teases-epic-final-battle-between-godzilla-king-ghidorah-16.jpg

KING OF THE MONSTERS: O'SHEA JACKSON JR. TEASES EPIC FINAL BATTLE BETWEEN GODZILLA AND KING GHIDORAH!

O'Shea Jackson Jr. who stars in the upcoming Godzilla (2014) sequel, Godzilla: King of the Monsters revently sat down for an interview with Collider and teased a major battle between Godzilla and the film's primary antagonist King Ghidorah which apparently takes place in the final moments of the film! Eager as many of us are, Jackson was unable to contain his excitement for the battle between the two giant Monsters, saying:

IMG_20180114_182009.jpg

... In the last scene between Godzilla and King Ghidorah, I promise you, you will never forget it, in your life... as a nerd, I am foaming at the mouth to get like in the editing room... Godzilla will be the number 1 movie.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Just watched the monster planet flick

put in all that work to kill godzilla
:whew: felt bad when he turned around, right before blowing up :to:

then the og pops outta the ground at 100,000 tons laying destruction down like it's nothing :damn: Figures if they had to nuke the entire central usa and that shyt ain't stop him :damn:
all that shyt for nothing :damn:

Also was that Mothra foreshadowing at the very end

that professor jinxed the fukk outta that shyt :skip:

Last edited: