Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Warner Bros announced that they will be at SDCC.

giphy.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
Oh they about to run this comiccon only Aquaman official trailer or confirmed Batman news will have more buzz:banderas:

Wonder Woman, as well.

Anyway, I love that scene. Anguirus steps up first and then gets knocked over. Gorosaurus tries next, and basically gets told to sit down. Rodan, Mothra, and Kumonga try their hand and Ghidorah is like :stopitslime:. Then, finally, Godzilla steps up.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Wonder Woman, as well.

Anyway, I love that scene. Anguirus steps up first and then gets knocked over. Gorosaurus tries next, and basically gets told to sit down. Rodan, Mothra, and Kumonga try their hand and Ghidorah is like :stopitslime:. Then, finally, Godzilla steps up.

Gorosaurus is the kaiju that really turned the tide in that fight though. His kangaroo kick knocked Ghidorah down and probably broke his back

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wonder Woman, as well.

Surprised ehy King Gs bestie didn't show up to help out:jbhmm:
Gorosaurus is the kaiju that really turned the tide in that fight though. His kangaroo kick knocked Ghidorah down and probably broke his back
Yea he kicked the shyt outta him:russ::russ:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
Gorosaurus is such an underrated kaiju. He really did turn the tide.
DAM_-_Gorosaurus_kangaroo_kick.gif

I was like :gladbron: when he did that. It's a pity that since that appearance he's been either stock footage or viral marketing fodder. I guess because he's a basic and bigger T-Rex with high jumping capabilities. I'd like to see him back,

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
It's cool how Godzilla's stomach expands when he's about to blow his atomic breath. Gives the realistic depiction that it is actually his breath instead of looking like he's just shooting a beam

On the other hand they need to make his breath look more powerful. It looked weak in the first movie.

Something like this