Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yep. He’s playing Sam Christian from Philly Black Mafia.
giphy.gif

@til november this season is about to be lit, my guy. Tag me when you start watching the second season, first ep. on the 18th, we in there
:obama:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
‘Godfather of Harlem’ Renewed for Season 2 at Epix
‘Godfather Of Harlem’ Renewed For Season 2 By Epix – Deadline
Forest Whitaker-led Godfather of Harlem is coming back for another go-round. Epix has renewed the drama series, from ABC Signature, for a 10-episode second season. Production on season 2 will begin in New York later this year.

While Epix does not release viewership data, Godfather of Harlem, boosted by strong word of mouth, has been a breakout hit, becoming the network’s top series. Epix President Michael Wright revealed some ratings data in announcing the drama’s renewal.

Godfather of Harlem season one was a remarkable success, tripling previous viewership numbers for the network and earning acclaim from both critics and viewers alike,” said Wright. “We couldn’t wait to reunite with Chris, Paul, Forest and the team at ABC Signature to continue telling this compelling and extremely relevant story.”
Oh wowww- I don’t remember posting this. Damn, what a difference a year makes . If only we knew the chaos and conflicts that were coming for us a few weeks later.
:picard:
Never really realize the time that you have until it’s gone. Developed a real appreciation for life priories in focus, a new awakening - RIP to all of the fallen leaders in the black community. Gone but never forgotten. Real legendary figures. I hope wherever their spirit is, they have the inner peace that they couldn’t find in this word. Blood, sweat, sacrifice and tears.
:mjcry: