Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
‘Godfather of Harlem’ Renewed for Season 2 at Epix
‘Godfather Of Harlem’ Renewed For Season 2 By Epix – Deadline
Forest Whitaker-led Godfather of Harlem is coming back for another go-round. Epix has renewed the drama series, from ABC Signature, for a 10-episode second season. Production on season 2 will begin in New York later this year.

While Epix does not release viewership data, Godfather of Harlem, boosted by strong word of mouth, has been a breakout hit, becoming the network’s top series. Epix President Michael Wright revealed some ratings data in announcing the drama’s renewal.

Godfather of Harlem season one was a remarkable success, tripling previous viewership numbers for the network and earning acclaim from both critics and viewers alike,” said Wright. “We couldn’t wait to reunite with Chris, Paul, Forest and the team at ABC Signature to continue telling this compelling and extremely relevant story.”

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm glad because this was one of the GOAT shows from last year. Definitely way better than that abomination called Power.

I just wish it had more exposure cos most people I know never even heard of it.

I love the opening theme song but it would be better IMO if they just stick to music from that time. I don't like hearing hip hop in period pieces.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad because this was one of the GOAT shows from last year. Definitely way better than that abomination called Power.

I love the opening theme song but it would be better IMO if they just stick to music from that time. I don't like hearing hip hop in period pieces.

That shyt would cost a grip

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

You internet against the grain Coli nikkas are hilarious

What a clown :mjlol: