Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hearing DMX on the intro.
:wow:
I thought that I was hearing this but that was really him. The after credit memoriam
:mjcry:
between that and knowing what happened to Malcolm has my anxiety levels up but neither one of them died in vain and achieved legend status. Malcolm X’s mans did him dirty with that snitch ish this episode. I need them to go ahead and release all the episodes at once.
:banderas:

The man from Boardwalk Empire who played Chalky’s muscle fit right into this role as Bumpy’s bodyguard. He doesn’t have many lines but his presence alone brings a lot to the scenes. Casting is A1 for this series. I’m glad his daughter got clean - I thought she was gone but I remember reading a real news article and she was still alive.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol at Chin thinking he had any pull over The Commission - they literally stripped that man of any powers, along with his manhood- in front of his most hated enemy. The same dude who played and pled insanity for 30 years of his life to avoid going to jail.
:deadrose::deadrose:
Vincent_Gigante.%28mug_shot%29.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I thought that I was hearing this but that was really him. The after credit memoriam
:mjcry:
between that and knowing what happened to Malcolm has my anxiety levels up but neither one of them died in vain and achieved legend status. Malcolm X’s mans did him dirty with that snitch ish this episode. I need them to go ahead and release all the episodes at once.
:banderas:

The man from Boardwalk Empire who played Chalky’s muscle fit right into this role as Bumpy’s bodyguard. He doesn’t have many lines but his presence alone brings a lot to the scenes. Casting is A1 for this series. I’m glad his daughter got clean - I thought she was gone but I remember reading a real news article and she was still alive.
All facts.
I'm glad they were able to bring back the whole cast & keep the same quality despite the pandemic.
I'm like you...I wish they'd release the whole season at once. I'm already fiending for the next episode!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
why they still wasting screen time on chins stupid daugther:beli:

this show got emmy nominated giancarlo esposito, academy award winner forest whitaker, and a great actor in d'onforio and they wasting screen time on this chick :beli:

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Watched this on the Epix channel in Amazon Prime.

Does anyone know if this show is in UHD/4K if you watch it this way? Because it looks MUCH better than I remember it looking on cable TV.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
why they still wasting screen time on chins stupid daugther:beli:

this show got emmy nominated giancarlo esposito, academy award winner forest whitaker, and a great actor in d'onforio and they wasting screen time on this chick :beli:
I've grown accustomed to her husky voice :mjgrin: