Official Godfather Of Harlem Season 2 Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Del is reactionary, but real thorough and loyal. Can’t put a price on loyalty but unfortunately business is business. Without Bumpy putting food on the table, nobody eats - people become desperate when they start starving. That’s the scenario Bumpy was trying to avoid. Del acts before he thinks but Chin isn’t shyt for going back on his word. Chin and Bumpy were going to fall out eventually bc Chin is still a racist mafioso at the end of the day- I think Bumpy wanted to get all of his deals in order before striking back bc he’s more calculated but his muscle was too impatient.
Big facts!

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
The main plot of this ep was... setup

LBJ gave no fukks. Always made you wonder if he knew anything about JFK beforehand :patrice:

Here are some real convos they had..

Yeah, the Elise 'i am your mother' reveal is coming soon. It's hurting her

'When i was a boy, i was in love with a woman who looked like you...My mammy' :mjpls:

Just like ACP said, i thought dude was gonna die of a heart attack

Stella is playing the fukk outta this idiot, lmao. Got him to kill Teddy's killer, got him to give money to Teddy's mom & now got him to kill his OWN fam (who's connected in a different crew) just to cover shyt up

She took 'imma tell my dad' to a WHOLE new level

Yeah, dude shoulda left town. I'm sure Bumpy would've let him take the Madam with him & maybe even set up shop on the low. It was almost too 'Boardwalk Empire-ish'

Side note:
As i mentioned on another board in the Boardwalk Empire (ANOTHER show that took liberties with characters) final season thread, i didn't like how the writers rushed to end the storylines... ESPECIALLY Chalky/Purnsley falling out. That & Chalky's daughter plot didn't make sense that season

Ohh, and that Chalky White was partially based on this man, Hall of Fame boxer Albert "Chalky" Wright

He fought in Jersey a few times in the early 40s

BoxRec: Chalky Wright

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Maaaannnn.....Del Chance :francis::snoop::ufdup: He's a great soldier too which is the fukked up part.

Can't believe Ernie fell for that weak ass psychology :skip: It's only a matter of time before the truth gets out anyway and he'll still be fukked.

Speaking of the truth getting out, Margaret is gonna know who her mama is very soon. Elise is testing the waters more and more so its inevitable. I doubt it will be as bad as they think though.

We knew something was gonna throw a wrench in the 'partnership' with Chin and Bumpy. That shyt lasted as long as a snowball in hell.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Del is reactionary, but real thorough and loyal. Can’t put a price on loyalty but unfortunately business is business. Without Bumpy putting food on the table, nobody eats - people become desperate when they start starving. That’s the scenario Bumpy was trying to avoid. Del acts before he thinks but Chin isn’t shyt for going back on his word. Chin and Bumpy were going to fall out eventually bc Chin is still a racist mafioso at the end of the day- I think Bumpy wanted to get all of his deals in order before striking back bc he’s more calculated but his muscle was too impatient.

meh but i don't even blame Chin, he was starting to look weak to his crew