Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You aint lying but its still quality. Show has some great acting because some of these scenes leave me lowkey heated. This crooked ass captain :pacspit:

That justice though :takedat:
Oh no- Don’t get me wrong, storyline is quality- another great episode, superb acting. Like a poster mentioned above- they give Stella too much screen time as insignificant as she is BUT I see why that buildup was there , I spoke too soon - because when she pulled the trigger - it brought everything together. I wasn’t expecting that scene.
:russ::mjlol::deadrose::deadrose:

The end scene when Bumpy’s right hand man was at the captains house
:obama::whew:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Like others have said, the acting from every character is just amazing. Seeing bumpy and chin in scenes together is great tv.

They went with a different way with getting cecil & the kids out of jail than I thought they would. When Bumpy was asking for the address,
I thought he was going to send Big Dicc Buster to after the captain..:dame:

And Clayton Powel being the womanizer that he is, I'm sure by seasons end, he will make a move on bumpys wife, I can already see it..

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Keep hearing about this show. Gonna have to check it out

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Chin is not a JBO fan :lolbron:

The facial expressions in this ep was hilarious:

Bumpy after Ali spoke

Father Lou after Stella said she was gonna kill

Elijah after hearing the name Cassius X

As far as that 'riot' - The more things change, the more they stay the same, smh

Truth be told, even though that guy was a made man, who the hell would take an order to shoot the boss's daughter?

Yeah, that's how you do it with crooked cops, because they also have something to lose. Watch Serpico

This is 80 Blocks From Tiffany's, an 80s doc about gangs in the BX. Father Lou was in it speaking @ 53:27

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It was real of them to show that even someone like Bumpy was not exempt from getting harassed by the police even with the "power" he had. Another good episode and even Stella being featured majorly didn't bother me. Guess Malcolm showing up with Bumpy let us know his answer to Elijah.