Official Godfather Of Harlem Season 2 Thread

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
lol the theme song is one of the few intros I don't skip through and I usually don't like modern songs in period pieces. I just wish the rest were the old classics from that time.

- Bumpy getting all the OGs together to perform a black coalition. :myman: But always gotta be that one nikka losing sight of the bigger picture with the "who's gonna be the HNIC" bullshyt :camby:

- I didn't even recognise Gloria Trillo playing dude's wife :huhldup:

- Chin's daughter
full
full
full
We don't need to see any more of miss fish lips. You caused enough problems. And of course she gets "forgiven". :francis:

- It's always hilarious how Bumpy gets Chin so heated to the point of insanity :laff:

- Dude playing Malcolm X on point as usual. Definitely plays the part even better than Denzel who already gave a classic performance.

- Bumpy's wife is so damn fine. :whew: I like the relationship she now has with Bumpy's daughter, even though it's hinted there might be friction between the two again on account of Margaret.

- That last scene with :flabbynsick: Chin trying to throw hands with Bumpy :mjlol:

It's dope how they portray Bumpy as a pragmatist. :obama:I like black mengangsters being portrayed as intelligent rather than just mindless thugs unlike another gangster show I could mention.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Unpopular opinion I hate the theme song
Rather hear a Sam Cooke track

I suspect that that's not an "unpopular opinion".

They made the decision to have a lot of "modern" sounding music in a historical show. That's probably the worst mistake that the show made, but I guess they wanted to save money on licensed music and they didn't want to use generic knock off versions of real old songs.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoy the show but Bumpy is an expert marksman, expert driver, expert strategist, expert linguist and an uncrowned Golden Gloves champ :heh:

People used to complain about Ghost not being realistic but Bumpy might take the cake

He keep a revolver wit' there name
He keep a revolver wit' there name, just in case
:ufdup: