Official Godfather Of Harlem Season 2 Thread

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Again wasting a side story on chin daughter is horrible she’s not needed at all

I f_cking hate her storylines and I hated the corny song her decease Black boyfriend use to sing.

After her boyfriend getting murdered, it should've been the ending for her presence.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I f_cking hate her storylines and I hated the corny song her decease Black boyfriend use to sing.

After her boyfriend getting murdered, it should've been the ending for her presence.

we will rise we will wise with the fire in our eyes yeah yeah yeah :troll:

And I agree you got bumpy johnson, adam clayton powell, malcolm x , vincent chin gigante , frank costello, elijah muhammad, muhammad ali , joe bonano

great actors like whitaker, thatch, d'onofrio, esposito, sorvino, chazz palminteri

and you waste time and focus on this chick

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Yeah, I was hoping they move on from the boyfriend storyline. What's the payoff? She gets with the foot soldier and have Chin make a decision, kill him or his daughter's happiness...

Duji - wonder if that name came from the Asian/Middle East version of heroin

Ali cannot be duplicated.

Morgenthau? Wow & he died in 2019

I know the story is taking liberties. But can you imagine seeing 2 mob bosses shooting the fair one in a park?

:mjlol:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That was another great episode, didn’t want it to end. Chin’s daughter storyline will end with either her getting killed or getting that flunkie simping on her killed..

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Unpopular opinion I hate the theme song
Rather hear a Sam Cooke track
Agreed. . First few eps with the theme were alright but it’s annoying me now. It gives it the “CW treatment”; cheapens it somewhat but the cast and acting can’t be denied so I hit that “skip intro” button. But I think it’s been a “trend” for a minute - I remember the opening them to Boardwalk Empire did that too; hated it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I was NOT ready for this to end. I was legit heated when the credits came up :gucci:

Anyway, another great episode and a very good lead in for One Night In Miami :wow:
Facts- Did this episode seem shorter or something? Felt like it was only 30 minutes for some reason.