All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
@TheGodling

Are the plot details/cameos accurate in this video:

details start @ around 19:30
thanks

I'm 31 years old and grew up a big ghostbusters fan thru the cartoon show and ghostbusters two...I planned on giving this new movie a shot.. But after watching this shyt..I will def be watching this movie online...fukk Sony and that white bytch amy......:francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's a very watchable movie. Not terrible by any stretch.

Yeah watchable isn't always a sign that it's a good flick tho. Shyt tango and cash is watchable as hell but academically I know it's not quality lol. I love it regardless

Like I said I wouldn't say it's terrible but I will say it's meh or just not a good movie. And the fact that seemingly everyone involved has admitted as much is never a good thing

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah watchable isn't always a sign that it's a good flick tho. Shyt tango and cash is watchable as hell but academically I know it's not quality lol. I love it regardless

Like I said I wouldn't say it's terrible but I will say it's meh or just not a good movie. And the fact that seemingly everyone involved has admitted as much is never a good thing
Tango and cash is dope. Stupid in a lot of ways but dope. If a movie is terrible most of the time it's not watchable. U have to turn it off most of the time.. GB2 is a good watch but it's just not a great sequel. I'm not buying it's terrible or close to terrible. For me it's more close to being a good movie then it is being a terrible one. :manny:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I love ghostbusters 2, it's not one but still a decent flick. I will admit the score in the movie sucks though

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Tango and cash is dope. Stupid in a lot of ways but dope. If a movie is terrible most of the time it's not watchable. U have to turn it off most of the time.. GB2 is a good watch but it's just not a great sequel. I'm not buying it's terrible or close to terrible. For me it's more close to being a good movie then it is being a terrible one. :manny:

Tango and cash is fun but I can turn my brain on and realize why it doesn't work and why it's not this beloved action flick. I'm not blind enough to believe everything I love is great or even good. I love the street fighter movie fully aware that objectively it's not a good movie and only has one good performance in it.

I'd say that ghostbusters 2 is closer to being average than good and I've felt that way since college