Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
yeah i remember reading about this like a month ago on his wiki page.

i thought that anything like that would at least cause some fractures, but i guess it can be less serious?

Flashback Friday: Feet rolled over by cars: radiological and histological considerations from experiments.

anyway it seems pretty obvious to me that even if it did happen, he didnt intentionally run over her foot :manny:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
yeah i remember reading about this like a month ago on his wiki page.

i thought that anything like that would at least cause some fractures, but i guess it can be less serious?

Flashback Friday: Feet rolled over by cars: radiological and histological considerations from experiments.

anyway it seems pretty obvious to me that even if it did happen, he didnt intentionally run over her foot :manny:
She said he did it. He says he didn't. Doctors say there was no damage. Police never charged him. Yet she's on the news saying it happened and saying what a horrible person he is. Someone check her financial transactions. This smells like a hit job.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
She said he did it. He says he didn't. Doctors say there was no damage. Police never charged him. Yet she's on the news saying it happened and saying what a horrible person he is. Someone check her financial transactions. This smells like a hit job.

Shows desperation by the GOP