Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters
Daps
I don't see how she can survive this constant barrage of corruption:

She can’t. She won’t. She doesn’t have a real connection with the people of GA that she could exploit or previous experience in another elected position that she has a base from. All of the people voting for her Vote R and R only. We’ve never seen this before. The only that really saved her was the jungle primary.

The easiest thing for her to run on (If you want to have more money like me, let’s get the government out the way) because she hasn’t done anything to do that and she’s actually using her position to enrich herself. And now the people want their money back now.

She’s going to jail unless she gets a pardon from Trump.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
GA Latinos are a bit different from Florida Latinos though.
i wasn't just picking on our latinos, wasn't there stats this cycle that showed them moving towards the republicans everywhere? nyc, boston, california, etc. the only way a lower latino turnout hurts the dems is if the drop is due to dem voters not showing up. i think it's more likely that any decline will be due to the ones who voted for trump not showing up for the corruption twins.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i wasn't just picking on our latinos, wasn't there stats this cycle that showed them moving towards the republicans everywhere? nyc, boston, california, etc. the only way a lower latino turnout hurts the dems is if the drop is due to dem voters not showing up. i think it's more likely that any decline will be due to the ones who voted for trump not showing up for the corruption twins.
You’re right breh.