Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You got fam in GA, breh?

You up there a lot...
I got an uncle up here but haven’t seen him in a minute. @AVXL @FreshFromATL know im part of the GA fam:blessed:

savannah is a beautiful city to get away and hang out with family. Got great restaurants and pretty good bars. We got an Airbnb and ordering food and if we go out we will eat outdoors.

the architecture is :wow:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't trust these southern white demon cacs. I'll believe it when I see it.

To be fair, that's how Biden won Georgia. He got 30% of the white vote, right on the money. Meanwhile, the black vote as a total of the entire Georgia electorate was 29%; whites were at 61%. It was a perfect performance, just enough to win the state.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Came up to Savannah GA with the fam for Christmas and been seeing lots of Ossoff and warnock signs.:ohhh:

they even got signs together.
Chatham County was a swing county for the longest but in the Obama era became solidly blue and seems to get more and more liberal leaning every cycle, mirrors a lot of the trends we see playing out across the country

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

whenever i see stuff like that, i always think of that scene in that chris rock movie where he runs for president and after the results on the east start coming in the white folks on the west coast run to the polls. don't tell them anything while they have time to fix it.