Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Best speech I've ever seen, ngl those Dems had some fire in them when they were a little more racist. "Not all of us can be born rich, handsome, and lucky, and that's why we have a Democratic Party" straight fire.
Then Zell Miller did a full 180 degree turn and shytted on the Democratic Party 12 years later at the 2004 RNC endorsing Bush 43. He then endorsed John McCain in 2008.

Miller also endorsed Newt Gingrich & Doug Collins in 2012. He turned into a complete DINO and wrote a book in 2003 saying that the Democratic Party had become "far-left". Ridiculous :hhh:.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Then Zell Miller did a full 180 degree turn and shytted on the Democratic Party 12 years later at the 2004 RNC endorsing Bush 43. He then endorsed John McCain in 2008.

Miller also endorsed Newt Gingrich & Doug Collins in 2012. He turned into a complete DINO and wrote a book in 2003 saying that the Democratic Party had become "far-left". Ridiculous :hhh:.
9/11 and the Iraq war broke his brain

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Dems need to have more unhinged cacs in their ranks since majority of these swing states love cacs like that.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dems need to have more unhinged cacs in their ranks since majority of these swing states love cacs like that.
That cac LT gov the legit looks like a trump supporter from Pennsylvania needs to be run for senate. Maybe he can pull some trumpers back to the dem side :yeshrug:

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Republican have brainwashed people for taking credit for Dem accomplishments and no blame for senate failures:wow:
VA Bill, Pre-existing conditions being covered, Medicare expansion, Cares act, UI expansion, Funding for operation warpspeed

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Susan Collins and Thom Tillis did fck all the last 4 year and the voters were like more:mjlit:
Perdue and Loeffler legit parodies of corrupt country club Republicans and the voters are like:smugfavre:
Too many Americans think that they are just a couple years of "hard work" away from becoming a millionaire or billionaire :francis:.

The American Dream™ :jawalrus:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Bourgeoisie black Dems in Maryland :scust:

:snoop: We need class traitors

Larry Hogan is probably who “radicalized” me as an unabashed leftists who doesn’t fukk with the Dems. Dude told Baltimore to fukk off and Montgomery and PG County Dems were like “not our problem” :yeshrug:.

He is what used to be a far right Republican.

Yup. The 2014 cycle is what pushed me as well. It is disgusting how the legislature with the Dem supermajority doesn't look out for Baltimore.

I remember his 2014 campaign. Tea Party like. Dog whistling on Facebook with his 'Change Maryland' PAC

Anthony Brown losing that race by 60,000 votes with like triple the money :scust:

BTW, I didn't realize the GA Secretary of State race in 2018 went to a runoff.

Looks eerily similar to Ossoff and Perdue's result...

2018 Georgia Secretary of State election - Wikipedia