Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:dahell: So trump and his goons are fetching MAGA on Georgia’s Secretary of State and this fekkit wants to investigate Stacy Abrams?
They were talking on Pod Save America that Republicans ain’t really about trying to overturn elections.

Suppressing the vote beforehand though....

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He is part of that class and was a bad candidate

At my old job, there was this nice black lady in her 50s/60s who was in charge of all of our printing, binding needs in-house. She lived in Hyattsville and went to Reed Temple in Glenn Dale.

She said no one at that church was feeling that nikka. People could tell he was fake AF. :mjlol: And of course he showed up there in October not at any point before. And he was the LT Gov.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
At my old job, there was this nice black lady in her 50s/60s who was in charge of all of our printing, binding needs in-house. She lived in Hyattsville and went to Reed Temple in Glenn Dale.

She said no one at that church was feeling that nikka. People could tell he was fake AF. :mjlol: And of course he showed up there in October not at any point before. And he was the LT Gov.
I met Anthony Brown in 2005 at the state's MLK dinner, where all the candidates running showed up. Kwesi Mfume, O'Malley, and a bunch of others showed up because they were running for governor and the senate. I was there because I was going to work with Justin Ross--couldn't because I didn't have a car at the time as a broke college kid. Ross told me what he wanted to do with Hyattsville back then and in five years it happened.

Anyway, out of all the fake politicians, he stood out as the phoniest. Not even close. It was uncomfortable how fake he was. I never trusted dude after that lol.

And of course, the most bourgeoisie section of black PG county voted for him to represent them in congress, and of course, he endorsed Bloomberg.

edit: as a sidenote, is Ben Cardin the most mediocre dude to be elected senator? Dude's campaign pitch was, "I've been here since the 60s, vote for me."

Maryland has a lot of mediocre people representing them in Congress.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I met Anthony Brown in 2005 at the state's MLK dinner, where all the candidates running showed up. Kwesi Mfume, O'Malley, and a bunch of others showed up because they were running for governor and the senate. I was there because I was going to work with Justin Ross--couldn't because I didn't have a car at the time as a broke college kid. Ross told me what he wanted to do with Hyattsville back then and in five years it happened.

Anyway, out of all the fake politicians, he stood out as the phoniest. Not even close. It was uncomfortable how fake he was. I never trusted dude after that lol.

And of course, the most bourgeoisie section of black PG county voted for him to represent them in congress, and of course, he endorsed Bloomberg.

edit: as a sidenote, is Ben Cardin the most mediocre dude to be elected senator? Dude's campaign pitch was, "I've been here since the 60s, vote for me."

Maryland has a lot of mediocre people representing them in Congress.
:mjlol: Black PG County man... can't believe Hogan swindled another slice of them in 2018

I was blown when Mfume lost to Cardin in the primary. It was so close. :mjcry:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:mjlol: Black PG County man... can't believe Hogan swindled another slice of them in 2018

I was blown when Mfume lost to Cardin in the primary. It was so close. :mjcry:
Cardin is one of the greatest examples of machine politics. No one can point to anything remarkable he did in his 20 years in the House and 40 years of public service, yet he was owed Sarbanes' seat. He has gone on to be unremarkable in the senate, as predicted. I remember going to the Harbor when Bill Clinton came to speak on Cardin's behalf back in 2006. He didn't have anything to say except Ben's been in public service for nearly 40 years. If Michael Steele wasn't such a clown candidate, I think the Repubs could have taken that seat.

That whole experiences started the beginning of my side eyeing of the Dems.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And dudes in here have no faith at all :unimpressed:

my dude biden won the presidency and people already saying we losing the runoffs and losing the house in two years. Geez how do y’all get through life with so much pessimism?:francis:

I don't know how anyone who knows anything about US history can be optimistic about this country's future :mjlol:

I'm optimistic about my life tho :jawalrus:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is part of that class and was a bad candidate
:snoop: We need class traitors

Yup. The 2014 cycle is what pushed me as well. It is disgusting how the legislature with the Dem supermajority doesn't look out for Baltimore.

I remember his 2014 campaign. Tea Party like. Dog whistling on Facebook with his 'Change Maryland' PAC

Anthony Brown losing that race by 60,000 votes with like triple the money :scust:

BTW, I didn't realize the GA Secretary of State race in 2018 went to a runoff.

Looks eerily similar to Ossoff and Perdue's result...

2018 Georgia Secretary of State election - Wikipedia

He was supposed to be the next Obama!

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@mastermind @tru_m.a.c @THE MACHINE

It’s funny seeing people think this guy is a moderate and then the replies are :banderas:

This guy is sickening. :hhh:

Its amazing how older black voters will vote republican over anybody left of them. They are willing to go way right instead of slightly left. I couldn't even convince my parents to vote for Ben Jealous :snoop: It was a rough time man. I was so upset at them.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He was supposed to be the next Obama!
He talked like Obama too back then, but you could sense there nothing authentic about him.

Its amazing how older black voters will vote republican over anybody left of them. They are willing to go way right instead of slightly left. I couldn't even convince my parents to vote for Ben Jealous :snoop: It was a rough time man. I was so upset at them.
I had friends and family members who wanted to vote for dude, based on nothing but "he hasn't been that bad."

Saying that, I met Dave Chappelle so its not terrible.