Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Or they're safe? :patrice:

I just can't see him giving up on GA a week out when all he needs is one seat to maintain power and R's are pretty much guaranteed 47% off rip in that state.
Mcconnell is stupid he didn't know that Mccain was going vote against the Obamacare repeal or that Hawley was going object to electoral votes

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I still don't get why Moscow Mitch went so hard against the 2k checks. He could have been ambiguous for political sake, but he shut that shyt down with an iron fist. @FAH1223 shyt don't add up to me considering how power-hungry he is. I wonder if internal polling is showing him something else.:jbhmm:
Internal polling ain’t show him GA doing to the Biden on Election Day and it damn sure ain’t show it that both senators would be in a runoff.. let’s stop giving Mitch unwarranted credit... It’s simple he’s just an evil pos

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I still don't get why Moscow Mitch went so hard against the 2k checks. He could have been ambiguous for political sake, but he shut that shyt down with an iron fist. @FAH1223 shyt don't add up to me considering how power-hungry he is. I wonder if internal polling is showing him something else.:jbhmm:
the conservative movement of the past 40 years has told people government is a hindrance in in their life that can't help them.

Not sure how you turn that ship around in the middle of a crisis by actually helping people

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
yo :dead: did MAGA really fukking stay home?

this is crazy. everything im seeing says this is NOT the turnout the republicans needed

id give anything to see that smirk get wiped off that smug bytch loefflers face
Not going to feel good about it till we see the margins but yea based on the presidential, this is not looking good for Rs...

Turnout was expected to be lower but everyone is saying its 75% or more lower in heavy R prencitns...

Those fools could of learned and voted early this time though...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Boosie?
full

My mothafukkin nikka Boo :wow: