Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'd rather deal with Manchin than deal with Mitch. :yeshrug:
....okay? No shyt. That doesn’t change the fact that he’s still a cocksucker who feels the need to threaten democrats as soon as he even thinks they’re considering pushing anything slightly progressive.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
....okay? No shyt. That doesn’t change the fact that he’s still a cocksucker who feels the need to threaten democrats as soon as he even thinks they’re considering pushing anything slightly progressive.

They'll strike some deals for shyt in W.V. and he'll play ball on most issues. I don't think he will go for expanding courts but I don't think he's the only Dem that doesn't have an appetite for that unfortunately.

We are getting too ahead here.. focus on tonight.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
They'll strike some deals for shyt in W.V. and he'll play ball on most issues. I don't think he will go for expanding courts but I don't think he's the only Dem that doesn't have an appetite for that unfortunately.

We are getting too ahead here.. focus on tonight.
Focus on tonight? I don’t think us discussing these things will somehow influence the elections but aite

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
They sayin the youth vote is down from the presidential election. Dems shoulda ran on ppl getting a bigger check if they win