Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Boosie?
full

oh shyt:leon:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I still don't get why Moscow Mitch went so hard against the 2k checks. He could have been ambiguous for political sake, but he shut that shyt down with an iron fist. @FAH1223 shyt don't add up to me considering how power-hungry he is. I wonder if internal polling is showing him something else.:jbhmm:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yo :dead: did MAGA really fukking stay home?

this is crazy. everything im seeing says this is NOT the turnout the republicans needed

id give anything to see that smirk get wiped off that smug bytch loefflers face
The signs were there when the dumb bytch said she would contest the election results last night. I think their internal polling shows them down

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Stacey Abrams putting in work, getting a 250K - 300K lead from EV, and then holding on for a win would just add to her story. She needs to be running that state (or the country for that matter) because if she pulls of GA-POTUS and then two Senate seats, then man...:wow:
She will be the official GOAT.... But Stacey wants to turn the south blue so her sights will be on Louisiana next and go from there.. Make her the Dem party chairman

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I still don't get why Moscow Mitch went so hard against the 2k checks. He could have been ambiguous for political sake, but he shut that shyt down with an iron fist. @FAH1223 shyt don't add up to me considering how power-hungry he is. I wonder if internal polling is showing him something else.:jbhmm:

Maybe he sees an L and wants to shift to deficit BS quickly :yeshrug: