OFFICIAL Gamescom 2013 thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
yeah I don't care about them though! I want dedicated servers. If you don't I don't know what to tell you.

:yeshrug: I haven't played one iteration of the COD series. Too arcadey for me. So yea I could give a shyt less.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
"Gamescom opens to the public on August 22, with a press day on August 21. However, both Sony and EA will be broadcasting pre-gamescom press conferences on August 20. Microsoft will also be hosting a showcase event on the same date, although it doesn’t appear that this event will be live streamed.

Sony and PlayStation 4
Press conference: 1 pm eastern/6 pm BST, August 20.

Sony kicks off gamescom with a press briefing that will be streamed live on their website.

This briefing will outline “release plans” for the PlayStation 4, with a release date expected to be somewhere in early November. Additional PlayStation 4 games are also likely to be revealed.

It’s not all about next-gen consoles, however, as Sony will spend some time discussing their plans for the Vita and the PlayStation 3.

Microsoft and Xbox One
Showcase event: August 20 (time unknown)

Call of Duty: Ghosts event: Noon eastern/5 pm BST

Microsoft will open their gamescom with a short briefing on the Xbox One, where a new Xbox One exclusive will be announced. Whilst not available to stream through the website, highlights of the event will be uploaded at a later date.

Microsoft will host the world première of Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer footage at an event the following day, which will be available to watch live.

EA
Press conference: 10 am eastern/3 pm BST, August 20

EA will be looking to capitalize on their recent reputation boost (or at least, temporary drop in hatred directed at them) brought about by the launch of the Humble Origin Bundle.

Their website promises a decent line-up of games including Battlefield 4, Need for Speed Rivals, and Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare. The event will be available to watch here.

The real headline, for us, at least, is the unveiling of The Sims 4. We recently saw some leaked screenshots from the game, but an official trailer would give us much more of a sense of what the next generation of Simming will bring."

Let the fukkery begin :blessed:
Personally there's a game I'm really interested in seeing more: Assassins Creed beyond all the Sony goodie goodies of course :youngsabo:

yo when the sony press conference is over post a link where you can rewatch it breh.....not gonna be home to watch this piff live :noah:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
So dedicated servers is what's going to turn this generation? Something the casual consumer has no clue about. I bet the normal person couldn't differentiate from when they are playing on dedicated servers vs p2p. Only gaming nerds care about that shyt.

They notice when they get disconnected with P2P :umad: