OFFICIAL Gamescom 2013 thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If sony doesnt have some kinda dedicated server solution its over :snoop:

That shyt xbots be saying about the superior live service is about to become reality.

The worst part is that sony will now be the ones charging for multi player so people can connect p2p.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
  • Killer Instinct and Project Spark are not full retail games.
  • Killer Instinct has only 8 characters.
  • Project Spark will start only with a starter pack, you have to buy more packs.

:dead:
That's your XBone for you, lots of things, you just got to pay for them :heh:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
“Killer Instinct” for Xbox One will be free to download with one free playable character available. Additional characters will be available for purchase starting at $4.99 / £3.99 / €4.99 each.

Players can also purchase special discounted character packages:

Combo Breaker Pack –– Save 50 percent instantly by purchasing the Combo Breaker pack,

Combo Breaker Pack Includes

- The first 8 characters (6 at launch, plus 2 characters before their official post-launch release) for $19.99 / £16.99 / €19.99.

Ultra Edition – The Ultra Edition delivers the best value for “Killer Instinct” fans. Available for $39.99 / £34.99 / €39.99,

The Ultra Edition includes:

- The first 8 characters (6 at launch, plus 2 characters before their official post-launch release)
- Character accessory packs
- Character costumes
- The original “Killer Instinct” arcade game

Source: http://news.xbox.com/2013/08/gamescom-ki

ONE character :dead:
@PS4 you crying? :pachaha:

Last edited:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
“Killer Instinct” for Xbox One will be free to download with one free playable character available. Additional characters will be available for purchase starting at $4.99 / £3.99 / €4.99 each.

Players can also purchase special discounted character packages:

Combo Breaker Pack –– Save 50 percent instantly by purchasing the Combo Breaker pack,

Combo Breaker Pack Includes

- The first 8 characters (6 at launch, plus 2 characters before their official post-launch release) for $19.99 / £16.99 / €19.99.

Ultra Edition – The Ultra Edition delivers the best value for “Killer Instinct” fans. Available for $39.99 / £34.99 / €39.99,

The Ultra Edition includes:

- The first 8 characters (6 at launch, plus 2 characters before their official post-launch release)
- Character accessory packs
- Character costumes
- The original “Killer Instinct” arcade game

Source: http://news.xbox.com/2013/08/gamescom-ki

ONE character :dead:

This post needs its own thread :deadmanny:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
So dedicated servers is what's going to turn this generation? Something the casual consumer has no clue about. I bet the normal person couldn't differentiate from when they are playing on dedicated servers vs p2p. Only gaming nerds care about that shyt.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So dedicated servers is what's going to turn this generation? Something the casual consumer has no clue about. I bet the normal person couldn't differentiate from when they are playing on dedicated servers vs p2p. Only gaming nerds care about that shyt.

yeah I don't care about them though! I want dedicated servers. If you don't I don't know what to tell you.