OFFICIAL Gamescom 2013 thread

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Why would they change something that has been perfected? They should improve gameplay(modes,environment,etc) and graphics, not change mechanics in my opinion(regarding 2k).
I think we won't see a huge jump graphics wise but somethings gotta change(10 times more RAM) gots to...

I love 2K as much as the next nikka but the defensive engine is trash and them suction canned animations aint leaving until they rebuild their entire graphics engine from the ground up. I hate EA but I won't completely count Live out until I see it in action...especially because its being developed only on next gen

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Why would they change something that has been perfected? They should improve gameplay(modes,environment,etc) and graphics, not change mechanics in my opinion(regarding 2k).
I think we won't see a huge jump graphics wise but somethings gotta change(10 times more RAM) gots to...

That's one of the funniest things I have read tonight, and I read shytdog's thread about how sony is "scared" of xbox. 2k has been garbage over the past few years as far as association goes, by the time you get to year 3 your players contracts 0 out and not to mention the cpu never tries to sign anyone in free agency so it's way to easy to make super teams, you can't play defense around the rim, rookies disappear when advancing to new seasons... fukk they still use a mandatory timer 2 days to get from start of offseason to draft and then another 24 hours to do training camps instead of a manual advance? They took out crew mode which I was happy about then they caved to the fukking crybabies and brought it back. What have they done to "perfect" this game... their last "huge" announcements over the past 2 years were Jay-z being an executive producer which brings nothing to the game! And then this year Lebron is in charge of the soundtrack.... WHOOP DE fukkING DO! They need to fix the fukking bugs in the game that we have been reporting for the past 3 years. At this point I refuse to buy 2k this year because I already know they aren't doing anything to fix the bugs. But I'm sorry... you were saying something about a perfected game?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
That's one of the funniest things I have read tonight, and I read shytdog's thread about how sony is "scared" of xbox. 2k has been garbage over the past few years as far as association goes, by the time you get to year 3 your players contracts 0 out and not to mention the cpu never tries to sign anyone in free agency so it's way to easy to make super teams, you can't play defense around the rim, rookies disappear when advancing to new seasons... fukk they still use a mandatory timer 2 days to get from start of offseason to draft and then another 24 hours to do training camps instead of a manual advance? They took out crew mode which I was happy about then they caved to the fukking crybabies and brought it back. What have they done to "perfect" this game... their last "huge" announcements over the past 2 years were Jay-z being an executive producer which brings nothing to the game! And then this year Lebron is in charge of the soundtrack.... WHOOP DE fukkING DO! They need to fix the fukking bugs in the game that we have been reporting for the past 3 years. At this point I refuse to buy 2k this year because I already know they aren't doing anything to fix the bugs. But I'm sorry... you were saying something about a perfected game?
Damn nikka did you stop reading after the question mark? :dahell:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
no I didn't, I was adding to your post, I just get pissed with the fukking game because they fukk everyone year in and year out.
I only play MyPlayer, old teams and create a legend, so I understand your frustation, but game mechanics are top notch for me, that's all that I really care because these modes I play I barely do much other than play.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
http://gamescom.eu.playstation.com/