The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
As the show puts it Tyrion doesn’t really give a fukk about Jon’s bloodline. Remember even though he’s a b*stard he’s still the son of Ned Stark, the only LIVING Son of Ned Stark that anyone really knows of, and now King Of The North. Tyrion vouched for him and councilled Kalessii to listen to him.

I think that, with the producers cutting the love triangle aspect, that Tyrion simply doesn’t like that Dany is willing to “risk it all” for Jon. She went from coldly leaving behind Daario, a man who loved her, to rushing into battle with Wights and Walkers, sacrificing a DRAGON in the process, to save Jon.

THAT type of love is dangerous. Tyrion himself experienced it. He went through hell and high water to protect a whore he loved only to have that bytch turn on him.

Dany is all they have. She either sits on the iron throne or Tyrion’s betrayal of family and country means absolutely nothing. Dany going all doe eyed for Jon poses a threat to her resolve (in Tyrion’s eyes)
This is the right reading of that scene. Her being in love with Jon, takes her focus away from the task at hand.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I rewatched it from season 5 onwards.

My new most hated character is that little shyt olly

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
House Stark. fukk The Lannisters. :pacspit:

Winter is Coming. :demonic:

Be4RBsd.png

My man.

Fred.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Season 8 we off that:gucci:

Season 7 was basura
Felt like I was watching season 3 of walking dead on the farm all over again:scust:

Never again...:francis: