Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
And where is Ser Dikkon?

It's his destiny nikka

dikkon went out like a real g.

You also forget that no matter what Tyrion is a Lannister and will always be one, he is protecting the families interest by being hand of the Queen, smart move if you ask me(just in case things go wrong) cause with that Jaime and his unborn child won't be killed cause he won't allow that:jawalrus:

Y'all are just pawns in this game of thrones:yeshrug:

The lannister name died with tywin on that toilet. :lolbron:

But it would be fukkery if they made cersei come out on top through treachery at the end of the season after the targ set defeat the night king heroically.

Ark

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Anambra
dikkon went out like a real g.

The lannister name died with tywin on that toilet. :lolbron:

But it would be fukkery if they made cersei come out on top through treachery at the end of the season after the targ set defeat the night king heroically.
Why do u think Jaime has Joffery's sword made from Valyrian steel?:jbhmm:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
DQ8rdmDUEAA9xjT.jpg

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I hate the incest angle between Jon and Dany, but I can appreciate that the sex scene was "tastefully" done. I don't think I could handle Jon giving his auntie that R. Kelly 12 play playing in faintly in the background stroke game :dame: :picard:.

To that point, I don't know if this was discussed here but when Tyrion saw Jon go in Dany's room on the ship, was it just to show that he knows they're messing around or was he going to her room before he saw that

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
To that point, I don't know if this was discussed here but when Tyrion saw Jon go in Dany's room on the ship, was it just to show that he knows they're messing around or was he going to her room before he saw that

The original idea was that there was supposed to be a love triangle between Tyrion, Kalessi, and Jon but they cut it. So that last scene was supposed to infer that Tyrion wasn’t happy that he essentially “lost” out on her affections

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
The original idea was that there was supposed to be a love triangle between Tyrion, Kalessi, and Jon but they cut it. So that last scene was supposed to infer that Tyrion wasn’t happy that he essentially “lost” out on her affections
Oh I got you, that actually makes perfect sense. One of the few drawbacks to having a shortened season 7 and 8, is that they had to cut out a ton of storylines.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
hopefully tyrion is the first casualty so they don't get hampered by his "wise counsel" anymore.

his character lost its purpose after he went hard on hoes with shae and :demonic:'d tywin

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I always thought Tyrion wasn’t happy about Jon and Dani due to Jon not being a proper consort to the Queen, being a b*stard and all.

Yes, he’s King, but bloodlines matters more in Westeros. Of course, Tyrion will have a bit of a change when he learns the truth about Jon... Tyrion loves her too.