Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
anyone else think the lord of light was misleading melisandre about stannis rather than her reading the signs wrongly?

I feel that stannis may have just been used as a pawn to rid westeros of some of the claimants to the throne and to push john snow's (first of his line) path forward.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone else think the lord of light was misleading melisandre about stannis rather than her reading the signs wrongly?

I feel that stannis may have just been used as a pawn to rid westeros of some of the claimants to the throne and to push john snow's (first of his line) path forward.

Lord of Light ain't have to involve Shireen though :to:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Lord of Light ain't have to involve Shireen though :to:

baratheon's stayed getting cucked.

-stannis by lady melisandre and the lord of light.
-renly by margeory (you think you'll be able to get it up if I shag you with my brother :russ:)

-robert by the lannisters, cercei and lyanna stark

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
ohusxnY.gif

:mjgrin:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I know this was hashed out ad nauseum, especially after episode 6, but I finally found a video essay that mostly sums up the problems (and my proposed fixes) for season 7

The part about there being no consequences for actions taken during the amazingly filmed Loot Train battle is so true. Jaimie absolutely should have been captured and Bronn should have died. Or either the gold needed to be seized. Something of significance needed to happen. The fact that nothing changed as a result of this battle, and the "we like everyone on both sides" battle resulted in zero casualties we cared about is why the episode isn't a perfect 10 when it really should have been perhaps the best episode of the series.

His proposed fix for that dreaded episode 6, while not perfect, would be better than what actually happened as well. At least it would be adequately motivated by character and actually serve as an arc for everyone involved.

Last edited:

Ark

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Anambra
I rep team #Lannister :manny:

We always pay our debts:takedat:

And some of you think Jaime is gonna kill Cercei:mjlol:

She carries his child muthafukkaz and got to live to breastfeed the Heir to the iron throne

Cercei letting Jaime go to the north means she lied to him, she got plans for what might kill her baby if it not taking care of(come to think of it she's not gonna make more people join the Tygarean course cause she let them be the heroes that that saved their lives from the Night King) and Jaime will remind everyone why he is the Kingslayer, the Night king is about to get his:jawalrus:

Last edited:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I rep team #Lannister :manny:

We always pay our debts:takedat:

And some of you think Jaime is gonna kill Cercei:mjlol:

She carries his child muthafukkaz and got to live to breastfeed the Heir to the iron throne

Cercei letting Jaime go to the north means she lied to him, she got plans for what might kill her baby if it not taking care of(come to think of it she's not gonna make more people join the Tygarean course cause she let them be the heroes that that saved their lives from the Night King) and Jaime will remind everyone why he is the Kingslayer, the Night king is about to get his:jawalrus:

jaime ain't beating no night king pleighboi unless melisandre shyts out a shadow hand for him from her p*ssy. he nearly got taken out by a random dothraki until my g ser dikkon game through.

Ark

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Anambra
jaime ain't beating no night king pleighboi unless melisandre shyts out a shadow hand for him from her p*ssy. he nearly got taken out by a random dothraki until my g ser dikkon game through.
You also forget that no matter what Tyrion is a Lannister and will always be one, he is protecting the families interest by being hand of the Queen, smart move if you ask me(just in case things go wrong) cause with that Jaime and his unborn child won't be killed cause he won't allow that:jawalrus:

Y'all are just pawns in this game of thrones:yeshrug:

Last edited: