Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:picard: how could i possibly mock my lord and savior Brance Rhaedgar?
Bran is the piano:ohhh:

wetsworld-770x470.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Exclusive: How 'Game of Thrones' plans to avoid leaks of season 8's ending

“I know in ‘Game of Thrones,’ the ending, they’re going to shoot multiple versions so that nobody really know what happens,” HBO’s Casey Bloys said. “You have to do that on a long show. Because when you’re shooting something, people know. So they’re going to shoot multiple versions so that there’s no real definitive answer until the end.”

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

HBO posted this. This all-but confirms that the GoT spin-off will be about The Doom of Valeria.

this or a series about essos were my picks. hope it's true and hope it's interesting...but, i could also see them not doing this. this series would require a shyt ton of CGI - dragons, they had to cgi the hell outta the place they shot valyria with jorah and tyrion, possibly other magic.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I hate the incest angle between Jon and Dany, but I can appreciate that the sex scene was "tastefully" done. I don't think I could handle Jon giving his auntie that R. Kelly 12 play playing in faintly in the background stroke game :dame: :picard:. That whole scene with Bran's narration was really dope to me. It might be one of my favorite scenes in the series: the score, the transitions, etc.

"He needs to know. We need to tell him." :wow:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I hate the incest angle between Jon and Dany, but I can appreciate that the sex scene was "tastefully" done. I don't think I could handle Jon giving his auntie that R. Kelly 12 play playing in faintly in the background stroke game :dame: :picard:. That whole scene with Bran's narration was really dope to me. It might be one of my favorite scenes in the series: the score, the transitions, etc.

"He needs to know. We need to tell him." :wow:
thinking back on the season

he'll know within the first 7 minutes given the time needed to travel this season