GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we can safely say Jon was blessed that his father got murked so he could be raised by Ned.

:mjgrin: Imagine him being raised by this square:

Who-Plays-Rhaegar-Targaryen-Game-Thrones.jpg

No way he'd be the king/leader he is today. He'd be hot pie status at best. Dude dodged a bullet.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There's no happy endings in this shyt, I only see two ways this saga ends. The Night King wins, or everyone including the Night King dies. I'm more than likely wrong but I will say with 100% certainty that no matter how it ends, no one will be happy with the outcome.

I don't think anyone is gonna care about Jon's true heritage. He's now by all accounts #Targset but also a legit Stark. He was raised by Ned, raised in the North, Sansa and Arya will still see him as their brother even though they're cousins. His and Dany's relationship is an entirely different can of worms tho. I'm curious to see how he reacts when he finds out.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no happy endings in this shyt, I only see two ways this saga ends. The Night King wins, or everyone including the Night King dies. I'm more than likely wrong but I will say with 100% certainty that no matter how it ends, no one will be happy with the outcome.

I don't think anyone is gonna care about Jon's true heritage. He's now by all accounts #Targset but also a legit Stark. He was raised by Ned, raised in the North, Sansa and Arya will still see him as their brother even though they're cousins. His and Dany's relationship is an entirely different can of worms tho. I'm curious to see how he reacts when he finds out.

I don't read the books but I think the White Walkers attacked Westeros before thousands of years ago. All they need is the 2nd coming of their version of Jesus ('the prince that was promised') to defeat the White Walkers again. Some people have speculated that Beric might be that guy.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
So Bran needs to find some Children to do some magic on Winterfell so the Night King can't get to them... but Bran has to not be their either, otherwise the magic would be useless..

Do they even know Bran was pushed off the tower by Jaime after he saw him fukking Cersei?

Sir Side nikka and the Second Sons are gonna save the day from Euron getting those Bravos sell swords with Theons help...

Sir Friendzone is gonna committ seppuku after he finds out Daenerys is pregnant...

200.gif

Due to her baby bump, King Jon Snow Sand Aegon Targaryen, first of his name, will not allow her to ride any other dragons... He will take cover the helm with Drogon...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
People's bias against the show being massively exposed on the internet (other sites mainly)

"Book Littlefinger would never go out like that, he is too smart. He is whitewashed on the show"

So getting taken out by his own protoge, a faceless man, and an all-seeing wizard isn't a good enough death for him?:heh: How else should he go out? Live by the scheme, die by the scheme

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Now this was a great episode, took it's time to let the characters be fleshed out characters.

By the logic of the previous episode, the Night King is now like a few hours away from Dragonstone, meaning he's practically on Winterfell's doorstep and like half a day away fom Kings Landing :mjlol:

Sansa redeemed :ohhh: