Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they never would've got a dragon they never would've got past the wall though right?
The wall had special magic that kept the white walkers out, but since one of WW touched Bran, they can go wherever he goes. Remember when he was in the cave with the 3 eyed raven, and the WW touched Bran in one of his visions, and after that the WW were able to get into the cave? I think it's the same thing with the wall.I think without the dragon they would have had to actually climb it.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yeah, Arya killing Littlefinger and Jon+Dany fukking was spoiled for me so I came in expecting to see that.

I've accepted the fact that the ending of this show will be spoiled to me one way or another. :francis:
only thing that was spoiled for me was the end.

Was that the guy who played Viserys playing Rhaegar?

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That scene was unnecessary. Why would Tyrion be jealous or something?

I personally see it as Tyrion starting to have major doubts about Daenerys being the best outcome for the kingdom for one reason or another.

Jaime and Tyrion seem like they're going in opposite directions.

I think Cersei not giving the order to execute Tyrion on spot may have confirmed to him she still looks at him like family. Tyrion has major acceptance issues. Wouldn't be surprised if he betrays Daenerys.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_ovdiwtlMXU1u034pso1_540.gif

tumblr_ovdiwtlMXU1u034pso3_540.gif

tumblr_ovdiwtlMXU1u034pso5_540.gif

:picard:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bran steady watching Tree TV.... all casual... nikka, tell your peeps shyt about to hit the fan so ya'll better bounce...
He was worged as a raven when East Watch fell so I'm sure he's going to tell everyone.

It's interesting that Bran didn't know about the marriage until Sam told him about it, which lets us know that he knows a lot but doesn't know everything yet.

I'm sure Bran will call on the children of the forest to help because even with 2 Dragons and a huge army, I don't think the living have a chance in a conventional fight.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant believe the killed the only interesting character left on this show, literally everyone elses character can be described in one word :snoop:

Pour one out for the GAWD Lord Baelish
l3p9Z.gif

#Fingerset its over
l3p9Z.gif

Im all in #Lannisterset now, fukk all yall good guys always wins bullshyt. This is game of thrones not Lord of the rings
wpid-wp-1427627212685.gif

FUKK TARGSET

FUKK STARKSET

FUKK WALKERGANG

Season 8 the real queen will rule while yall freeze yall asses squabbling in the north
giphy.gif