RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
The Littlefinger scene would have been even better if that lame ass poster didn't try to pass off reddit info as a theory. I forgot his name, but I negged him and he's a bytch.

Anyways. Them nikkas gone die.:wow:

Yeah, Arya killing Littlefinger and Jon+Dany fukking was spoiled for me so I came in expecting to see that.

I've accepted the fact that the ending of this show will be spoiled to me one way or another. :francis:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
a lot of shyt i been waiting for years to happen was in that episode, but the poor writing really exposed it.

good dialogue which the show has had for 6.5 seasons makes up for predictable plots. it's still a fun show, but the writing is more CBS level than HBO level, let alone GRRM level.

i say that as someone who hasn't ready any of the books besides some of the first one too. so i ain't being a book snob.

these dudes are lazy and suck at writing dialogue that isn't paint by numbers bullshyt.

basically i enjoy this show for the same reasons i enjoyed sons of anarchy at the end now. just for the fukkery.

:whoa:

The writing's taken a dive, but it hasn't gotten to Suttery levels yet :mjlol:

Last edited:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So is Bronn not gonna join the fight with Jaime? Or were they alluding that he was gonna join Tyrion earlier?