Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
  1. The book foreshadows Sansa marrying Jon Snow or Aegon
  2. Sansa & Jon never had a loving sibling relationship, but...
  3. Sansa is the one (of two) who feels Jon's death.
  4. Sansa use to wish for me a Targaryan prince while Jon used to play like he was a Targaryan prince
  5. When the guard pushes Ned down to be beheaded, Sansa wishes she could kill him. Seasons later, Jon beheads that guy
  6. In the books, Sansa's first love is a dark haired guy from the watch. Jon's first love is a red head.
  7. In the books, Jon only started liking the red head wildling b/c she showed a softer side...by singing....guess who else sings...SANSA!!!!

Sansa definitely wanted to throw some at Jon a season if it weren't for the brother thing.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Snowman better put that call in

l_198427_033212_updates.jpg

When Dom pulls up in the Valyrian steel charger :wow:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I know Littlefinger was a prick, but I'll miss him. Dude was entertaining as fukk. Where do you think he went wrong, brehs? Did his love for Sansa cost him his goal, or did he just overreach? It's like IMO, he wasn't beaten by Sansa as much as by himself. What pisses me off is that we still don't know if Sansa and Arya were playacting or whether there was real animosity and Bran had to be all WILL YOU bytchES SHUT THE fukk UP FOR A SEC.

Okay, I knew Viserion was going to attack that damn wall, but...am I crazy or is the entire fukking wall gone?

S7 spoilers said that Cersei was supposed to wake up in a pool of blood tonight...guess that bytch is still pregnant. *sigh*

The watchers at the wall...if they kill my nikka Tormund, I'ma lose my mind. If Jon can bang Dany, then Tormund HAS to get a piece of Brienne.

Were we supposed to believe that light-in-the-ass fairy boy was Rhaegar Targaryen, who stood toe to toe with Robert Baratheon? fukk outta heah.

I love the parallel between Rhaegar & Lyanna and Jon and Dany.

Hopefully it'll end the same way.