Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Let me go at this:
Euron will kill attack Dany, the Greyjoys and the fleet on the first episode or second.
Yara Greyjoy gets merked.
Dany is forced to go to Dragonstone, she then heals her wounds and goes after Casterly Rock, she succeeds.
Jon Targaryen goes after the Nights King, he and his crew gets gun'd up and clapped quick. He's forced to go back South of the wall.
Bran tries to kill the Nights King, fukks up and the wall is destroyed somehow.
Jon reunites with Bran.
Bran tells him he's a Targaryen.
Ser Davos tells him about Dany. They go after her to meet her and ultimately bend the knee.
The white walkers are ravaging the North, Dany and the crew can't turn their backs on the people and go after them whites and wights.
Battle for The North commences.
Cersei gets killed by Jaime.
Season ends with a Dragon dying but they force the white walkers back into where they came from.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Let me go at this:
Euron will attack Dany, the Greyjoys and the fleet on the first episode or second.
Dany is forced to go to Dragonstone, she then heals her wounds and goes after Casterly Rock, she succeeds.
Jon Targaryen goes after the Nights King, he and his crew gets gun'd up and clapped quick. He's forced to go back South of the wall.
Jon reunites with Bran.
Ser Davos tells him about Dany. They go after her to meet her and ultimately bend the knee.
The white walkers are ravaging the North, Dany and the crew can't turn their backs on the people and go after them whites and wights.
Season ends with a Dragon dying but they force the white walkers back into where they came from.

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Let me go at this:
Euron will kill attack Dany, the Greyjoys and the fleet on the first episode or second.
Jon reunites with Bran.
It would be dope if we finally get to see Caterly Rock.

I can't imagine Jon bending the knee to Dany. If he does he might get knifed up again, but by Northmen this time. They've been ready to rule themselves again since Robb was proclaimed king.

I also hope we finally get to see Meera and Jojen's pop Howland

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Most reasonable prediction:

Bran makes it south of the wall and wargs into The Hound who wheels him all the way to Dragonstone.

It is there where he reveals to Dany that Jon 'Trueborn' Stark is actually her nephew and is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne.

Enraged at the situation and realizing her life is a waste, Dany orders the mass suicide of the Unsullied and orders Drogon to torch the entire North.

So Bran wargs into Drogon and flips the tables and torches the murderous Dothraki. Howland GOAT Reed comes out from hiding and saves the Unsullied and becomes their new ruler.

Missandei marries Rickon, who it turns out actually survived last year.

We end the season with Arya sneaking into Cersei's bedchamber, donning the face of Tyrion whom she has killed.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White walkers win again. Punk was humans build a wall at the neck. The night kings celebrates his victory to get more land because he wanted an bigger place.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Cersei is dying to a younger brother, not arya

Bran makes it south of the wall and wargs into The Hound who wheels him all the way to Dragonstone.

It is there where he reveals to Dany that Jon 'Trueborn' Stark is actually her nephew and is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne.

Enraged at the situation and realizing her life is a waste, Dany orders the mass suicide of the Unsullied and orders Drogon to torch the entire North.

So Bran wargs into Drogon and flips the tables and torches the murderous Dothraki. Howland GOAT Reed comes out from hiding and saves the Unsullied and becomes their new ruler.

We end the season with Arya sneaking into Cersei's bedchamber, donning the face of Tyrion whom she has killed.

Bran cant just warg into the hound. Hodor was retarded which is why he could do it.

Jon is a b*stard, dany is still the true heir.

Howland Reed aint the type to lead an army. :mjlol:

Man this shyt aint reasonable, it's a stark fanfiction.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
1 Week To Go!! No better time than now to repost the end-of-season-6 power rankings since they carry over into week 1 of season 7.

Don't forget, I'm just the messenger. File your complaints with George RR Martin, David Benioff, and D.B. Weiss

OFFICIAL SEASON 7, EARLY SEASON POWER RANKINGS

10) Daenerys "Stormborn" Targaryen, Aunt to the King and official master of ships for King Jon Stark -- Dany definitely stepped up her game, finally abandoning that worthless continent and coming to Stark country. Having amassed a vast army and being official babysitter for 2 Stark dragons, she makes it onto the list. She would be higher, however nobody in her crew has a penis.:dahell:

09) Lyanna Mormont -- The human bytchface. Makes cowards weep and kneel before b*stards out of fear. Not a surprise she made the list.

08) Littlefinger Baelish -- Made the list after conning Robin Arryn out of his army, something nobody could do while peepants Lysa Tully was alive. Took a huge blow at the end of the season though, dropping him from the top 5

07) The Night's King -- I admit I am incredibly jealous of this man, because he got to touch the arm of Bran Stark. I would never wash my hand:krs:

06) Sansa Stark -- In a massive upset, the trueborn daughter of Ned Stark does not make the top 5. Mainly because she is also the trueborn daughter of Catelyn Tully and was showing a few Tully traits recently:scusthov:

05) Tyrion Lannister, false Hand -- Free of the shackles of Tywin and slavery, Tyrion makes an incredibly unexpected jump into the top 5 because he is now free to bring as many whores to court as his bed can hold. Perhaps he can wife another one of them. 3rd time is a charm. Disgustya.:scusthov:

4) Arya Murderface -- The 2nd annual baking champion of Westeros, defeating incumbent champion Hot Pie in a crushing blow to the smallfolk. Careful Hot Pie, if you wanna keep that pretty face:ufdup:

gEqZBg3.gif

3) Samwell Tarly -- Got more books than LeVar Burton:banderas:We learnin up in here:banderas:Knowledge is power and Sam the Slayer is the Mountain in that regard:banderas:Starkset we got another one:banderas:And he has a Valyrian sword:banderas:

tumblr_o9esxvK4x01s9bcqro4_500-1467002732.gif

2) Jon "Trueborn" Stark -- Need I really explain this one? What kind of man worries about another mans father?:dame:Momma was a Stark. Poppa was a rolling stone:scust:

1) Gawdbody Bran Stark, the 3 Eyed Raven -- I will literally kill anyone who tries to argue this. Yall worried about R'hollor when there is a god in the flesh in front of you? Might as well call R'hollor daddy:dame:.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
1 Week To Go!! No better time than now to repost the end-of-season-6 power rankings since they carry over into week 1 of season 7.

Don't forget, I'm just the messenger. File your complaints with George RR Martin, David Benioff, and D.B. Weiss

OFFICIAL SEASON 7, EARLY SEASON POWER RANKINGS

10) Daenerys "Stormborn" Targaryen, Aunt to the King and official master of ships for King Jon Stark -- Dany definitely stepped up her game, finally abandoning that worthless continent and coming to Stark country. Having amassed a vast army and being official babysitter for 2 Stark dragons, she makes it onto the list. She would be higher, however nobody in her crew has a penis.:dahell:

09) Lyanna Mormont -- The human bytchface. Makes cowards weep and kneel before b*stards out of fear. Not a surprise she made the list.

08) Littlefinger Baelish -- Made the list after conning Robin Arryn out of his army, something nobody could do while peepants Lysa Tully was alive. Took a huge blow at the end of the season though, dropping him from the top 5

07) The Night's King -- I admit I am incredibly jealous of this man, because he got to touch the arm of Bran Stark. I would never wash my hand:krs:

06) Sansa Stark -- In a massive upset, the trueborn daughter of Ned Stark does not make the top 5. Mainly because she is also the trueborn daughter of Catelyn Tully and was showing a few Tully traits recently:scusthov:

05) Tyrion Lannister, false Hand -- Free of the shackles of Tywin and slavery, Tyrion makes an incredibly unexpected jump into the top 5 because he is now free to bring as many whores to court as his bed can hold. Perhaps he can wife another one of them. 3rd time is a charm. Disgustya.:scusthov:

4) Arya Murderface -- The 2nd annual baking champion of Westeros, defeating incumbent champion Hot Pie in a crushing blow to the smallfolk. Careful Hot Pie, if you wanna keep that pretty face:ufdup:

gEqZBg3.gif

3) Samwell Tarly -- Got more books than LeVar Burton:banderas:We learnin up in here:banderas:Knowledge is power and Sam the Slayer is the Mountain in that regard:banderas:Starkset we got another one:banderas:And he has a Valyrian sword:banderas:

tumblr_o9esxvK4x01s9bcqro4_500-1467002732.gif

2) Jon "Trueborn" Stark -- Need I really explain this one? What kind of man worries about another mans father?:dame:Momma was a Stark. Poppa was a rolling stone:scust:

1) Gawdbody Bran Stark, the 3 Eyed Raven -- I will literally kill anyone who tries to argue this. Yall worried about R'hollor when there is a god in the flesh in front of you? Might as well call R'hollor daddy:dame:.

:wow:

we cant lose

:banderas:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

:mjlol: that boy dead as fukk breh....let it go lol...he got 10 arrows to the chest