42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
And like a true Lady of the North she's out there in the field drillin with the other lords (:wow: don't ask me how)

Unlike you southern ho's kissing cousins and shyt. The lannister name finna die out this season.
#starkset endorses child soldiers :scust: and they have the nerve to talk about honor :scust:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Fresh off the rewatch Targ Set better step up their acting now they're in the end game cause low key their bringing down the quality of this GOAT level TV show - Dani is just weak and Missandei is lucky she's sexy as fukk cause some her acting is cringeworthy :picard:

Grey worm kinda weak too but dude's fighting style is :wow:

fukk the Lannisters but as far as the acting goes their squad is setting the levels - Tywin, Tyrion, Cersei and to some extent Jaime and Joffery been killing it from the beginning - :pacspit: to their whole crew (excluding Halfman :whoa:) but every scene they're involved in is top notch. I kind of even miss Joffrey :snoop: - the way Tywin used to son him was :russ:

Cersei is not making it out this season though.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theory i saw on Reddit about Bran.

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HATE READING THEORIES.

I think you've missed a third option of how this happens. And it's the most likely.

In the show, Bran is trying to change the past. BR stops him, but now he's gone.

We know that he can warg into people during his visions of the past, but that everything he does only results in things playing out the way they were meant to. "The ink is dry."

The logical solution then is for Bran to travel back in time trying to change things in the past. Each time he fails, he travels further back the next time.

Ultimately you'd think Bran would try the most straightforward thing, travel back to the moment the WW were created and attempt to prevent their creation in the first place.

Of course, he can't actually change things. So things play out the way they always have.

Bran thinks he's friends with the Children. But 8,000 years ago he was not, in fact the children were at war with Men.

He attempts to warg into the man we saw in s6e5 and reason with the Children. Instead they sacrifice the man tied to the tree in an attempt to create a weapon.

Unbeknownst to them, the worlds most powerful greenseer is inside of this man. That's how the weapon turns against the Children, and that's why he can seemingly warg the dead.

Driven by a hatred of the Children for cursing him to an icy immortality, Bran/NK wants just three things:

1. He wants to eliminate the Children, the people that betrayed him.

2. He wants to see his home and his family again.

3. He wants to finally die after 8,000 years.
So the Wall comes down and the WW reach winterfell. Bran/NK is finally home.

Meanwhile, the Bran that we know probably hangs out on the isle of faces with the last Children. As Jon/Dany clash with the WW, Bran/NK is reunited with his brother (cousin).

Bran needs to take his own life to save his family, because the WW don't exist absent his presence in the Children's sacrifice. Simultaneously, Bran/NK wants the same thing. He knows that if he kills our Bran, he'll be released from his icy prison, because he's really killing himself.

The ink is dry must play a factor somehow, as must the bittersweet ending.

I would bet that Bran is simply destined to become the NK, and nothing he can do will stop it. And so In the end he will become the NK. But Jon will prevail in the battle against him, unknowingly killing his own brother.

Honestly it seems like the show will almost certainly go this route.

That all sounds very plausible and depressing :mjcry:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
That's that pop-up bar right? I'm trying to hit it next Saturday. Was it a long line to take a pic on the throne? And was it super crowded?

Edit- Why are you wearing that big ass fur in July like you from North of the Wall?

Yup. It was an hour wait to get in, I walked up to the throne to get bumped up cause place was crowded that day but i only waited a half hour. It went by quick cause I was chatting up people and observing the ridiculousness of some of the cosplayers :mjlol:

The fur was provided :russ: took that shid off after the pics

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's WOLFPACK or nothing this year. Everyone of you fraudulent sets are gonna bend the knee or get beheaded this year. I don't see anyone repping Bolton Set anymore :pacspit:

Don't see no more Frey sets :pacspit:

And you Lannisters have been racking up taking L's. Lost your daddy/Hand of the King, 2 dead Kings, and a dead Princess. And had the former Hand of the king (Tyrion) defect to another set :pachaha:All you got left is a mad Queen and One-Handed Simp :pacspit:

Like my nikka Ned said "the lone Wolf dies in Winter. Only The Pack survives." We got our Wolf Pack and we coming for you bytch nikkas. :myman::ufdup:

STARK GANG

:laff:
I literally only come in this thread to hear yall pop shyt about who's house yall rock with. Shyts fukin hilarious.

One of the the best threads on thecoli.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I dont care what anyone says, that still is the greatest and saddest thing I have ever seen on screen, TV or movie.

The score, acting, directing, and editing make it great enough on its own. But when you add the introspective aspect and sheer tragedy, its untouchable
I loved her like she was my own
And you burned her
:mjcry:

Sorry bro princess little Angel in the 7 heavens Shireen >>>Hodor

killacal

Banned
Daps
tumblr_o9quizeSzP1sghtcko2_500.gif

Brydgang money check in. My hero and the true future king of the 7 kingdoms checking in. All hail the most honest and trustworthy man of all.
King Littlefinger.
It was game over for little finger the second John became the king of the north :mjlol:
Even had the fakkit general of the vale representative start off by trying fukk johns shyt up by saying they would never fight with wildling invaders

Then gangsta mormont checked everyone so instead of all bouncing on john and Sansa having to come back to little finger out of desperation they all bent the knee to john

Little finger knew it was over he was about to cry :russ::mjcry::dame::umad:

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
So has it been confirmed that Season 8 is dropping in '19 or does it have the "potential" to drop then? That's a long ass time

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
It was game over for little finger the second John became the king of the north :mjlol:
Even had the fakkit general of the vale representative start off by trying fukk johns shyt up by saying they would never fight with wildling invaders

Then gangsta mormont checked everyone so instead of all bouncing on john and Sansa having to come back to little finger out of desperation they all bent the knee to john

Little finger knew it was over he was about to cry :russ::mjcry::dame::umad:
Yeah just watch my idol get Sansa to flip in him.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Yeah just watch my idol get Sansa to flip in him.
She laughed at that nikka when he was about to cry when they crowned John :mjlol:

bytch ass nikka already pledged the Vale to the Starks:mjgrin:

Can't do shyt now without getting crushed by the other northern houses:mjgrin:

He literally bent the knee to John in that room and got proverbially reeked :dame:

Back to the brothel y'all go if it's still there when the dragons set up shop :usure:

This is Lord baelish's establishment:picard:

Tell that to the dragons :mjgrin:

Game over bytch:wow:

thenug-9uXfzNg7Tj.gif