Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Just started watching the show like 3 weeks ago...
all caught up now

I claimed that #targset from jump, glad to see it's about to pay off :wow::wow:

feeling like Lebron, not 1, not 2, not 3 :banderas:

Kelly C, we see you baby

let's sic the dragons on these niccas

What, stillborns? :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just started watching the show like 3 weeks ago...
all caught up now

I claimed that #targset from jump, glad to see it's about to pay off :wow::wow:

You ain't gotta lie to kick it....

.....exposal coming below....:popcorn3:

:lupe: I just finished s3ep9 Nikka I don't know anymore :damn::damn::damn:

That's it. I'm getting behind the rightful queen of Westeros the mother of dragons We taking cities and freeing slaves outchea :myman: Started from the bottom now we here :wow:

Bandwagon ass ho:camby: You belong with Targ Set. Good choice. We weren't gonna let you in anyway after this post:camby: #StarkSet Old gods don't fukk with thiis Kevin Durant style free agency

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Finally watching Game of Thrones! On season 2!

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Predictions -- Yara dies. 2 of the Sand Snakes die. Gendry gets killed. The Wall comes down. Cersei??? Jon unites forces with Daenerys (I'm pretty everyone knows that's coming) Bronn unfortunately probably gets killed (I hope I'm wrong on this) And Melisandre mostly gets killed or sacrifices herself. Littlefinger could be on the chopping block (I hope I'm wrong about him. he should last until the final season), Queen of Thorns dies or kills herself (she serves no further purpose)

Safe for Season 8 -- Jon Snow, Daenerys, Arya, Sansa, Brienne, Jamie, Bran, Tyrion, Maybe Littlefinger, Varys, Theon (he's questionable)

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
It's WOLFPACK or nothing this year. Everyone of you fraudulent sets are gonna bend the knee or get beheaded this year. I don't see anyone repping Bolton Set anymore :pacspit:

Don't see no more Frey sets :pacspit:

And you Lannisters have been racking up taking L's. Lost your daddy/Hand of the King, 2 dead Kings, and a dead Princess. And had the former Hand of the king (Tyrion) defect to another set :pachaha:All you got left is a mad Queen and One-Handed Simp :pacspit:

Like my nikka Ned said "the lone Wolf dies in Winter. Only The Pack survives." We got our Wolf Pack and we coming for you bytch nikkas. :myman::ufdup:

STARK GANG
lMkR57o.png

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
@detroitwalt sup breh, how you doing? :salute: got any predictions for this season?
Nah, my predictions are always shyt.

What I want to see though is the 4 surviving Stark kids reunited. I think Arya is the only one that had a scene with all 3 of the others so her getting to see Sansa, Bran, and especially Jon going to be a top moment for me if they do it right. Now that I think about it, other than the 1st ep when Robert showed up at Winterfell Arya is the only sibling Sansa shared screentime with.

I also want to see Jamie's reaction to seeing Tyrion alive and with Dany. We already know Cersei will still just want him dead.

And I hope Dolorous Edd survives whatever it is the Night's king does to get through the wall.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Dany and Jon initially beef.
Cersei will steadily become more paranoid.
Euron Greyjoy is going to be Dany's biggest foe for westeros.
Arya reunites with Sansa.
Bran magically fights the night king and loses, force to flee to winterfell.
Jon learns he's a Targ.
Dany takes Casterly Rock.
Night King brings down the wall.
Sam discovers how the walkers were defeated before.