detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'd pay IMAX prices for these finales, this shyt bout to be crazy as fukk brehs. My phone is gonna be blowin up with all this "yooo u see that??!" shyt :pachaha:

Battle of the b*stards was as good as any recent movie battle besides the civil war airport scene. You give these goat of throne people a actual movie budget?? :wow:

I'll pay 20$ every single week for the last 6 episodes. EASILY :wow:
Imagine GoT topping the box office for all 6 weeks. :wow:

Man, im on episode 9 season 5 of the rewat h, and when Stannis kills his own daughter is harder to watch than the red wedding imo
The deaths of Shireen and Hodor hit me harder than anything else on this show. Had I not read the books beforehand the Red Wedding would be up there because I damn sure had to put my iPad down for a few days when I read that.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Little more than a week left :ohlawd:

anigif_sub-buzz-10549-1464689292-16.gif

Jards

All Star
Daps
Finished series 1 - 6 rewatch....

Yep the GOAT series :manny:

Watching back on the Blu Ray it looks like they amended the only two things that have jarred me so far - the shoddy looking skeletons at the Weirwood in the season 4 finale look almost as good as they do in Hardhome and some of the ridiculous shots when Bronn and Jamie are fighting the Sand Snakes look to have been removed :ehh:

Please don't drop the ball :why:

Last edited:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Episode #61: “Dragonstone” (July 16)
Jon (Kit Harington) organizes the defense of the North. Cersei (Lena Headey) tries to even the odds. Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) comes home.
Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Jeremy Podeswa.

Episode #62: “Stormborn” (July 23)
Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) receives an unexpected visitor. Jon (Kit Harington) faces a revolt. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) plans the conquest of Westeros.
Written for television by Bryan Cogman; directed by Mark Mylod.

Episode #63: “The Queen’s Justice” (July 30)
Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) holds court. Cersei (Lena Headey) returns a gift. Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) learns from his mistakes.
Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Finished series 1 - 6 rewatch....

Yep the GOAT series :manny:

Watching back on the Blu Ray it looks like they amended the only two things that have jarred me so far - the shoddy looking skeletons at the Weirwood in the season 4 finale look almost as good as they do in Hardhome and some of the ridiculous shots when Bronn and Jamie are fighting the Sand Snakes look to have been removed :ehh:

Please don't drop the ball :why:
When I saw S04E10 in the movie theater, the skeleton scene was better than I had remembered it. So I think they may have been tweaking it even back then

I remember interviews back from that season that said that this scene was so complicated that they were doing the special effects all the way up until the release day.

They must have kept going beyond that

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's WOLFPACK or nothing this year. Everyone of you fraudulent sets are gonna bend the knee or get beheaded this year. I don't see anyone repping Bolton Set anymore :pacspit:

Don't see no more Frey sets :pacspit:

And you Lannisters have been racking up taking L's. Lost your daddy/Hand of the King, 2 dead Kings, and a dead Princess. And had the former Hand of the king (Tyrion) defect to another set :pachaha:All you got left is a mad Queen and One-Handed Simp :pacspit:

Like my nikka Ned said "the lone Wolf dies in Winter. Only The Pack survives." We got our Wolf Pack and we coming for you bytch nikkas. :myman::ufdup:

STARK GANG

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
It's WOLFPACK or nothing this year. Everyone of you fraudulent sets are gonna bend the knee or get beheaded this year. I don't see anyone repping Bolton Set anymore :pacspit:

Don't see no more Frey sets :pacspit:

And you Lannisters have been racking up taking L's. Lost your daddy/Hand of the King, 2 dead Kings, and a dead Princess. And had the former Hand of the king (Tyrion) defect to another set :pachaha:All you got left is a mad Queen and One-Handed Simp :pacspit:

Like my nikka Ned said "the lone Wolf dies in Winter. Only The Pack survives." We got our Wolf Pack and we coming for you bytch nikkas. :myman::ufdup:

STARK GANG
:dj2:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
JSnow really the King of the North tho.
-Went BEYOND the Wall
-Wildlings, The Nights Watch, and Winterfell bend the knee

There's a reason everyone can respect the snowman regardless of their set - everything he has, we watched him get it out the mud.

Literally :salute:

jun-20-2016-10-13-gasp.gif

Meanwhile, everything Dany has, she got by standing on the shoulders of others.

Literally :scust:

dany1.gif