FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
You already know, breh
29xg9js.jpg

I looked forward to your reviews of SOA more than the show itself please comeback for this new fukkery.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im not gonna lie. I would pay full movie price for EVERY EPISODE if they released that shyt in theaters.

A full 2 months of Goat of thrones in imax?? :wow:

But we 2 weeks away #CerseiGang
We did the Walk of Shame but we bout to end this shyt with a bang so yall other sets better stay in yall lane! :wow:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I'd pay IMAX prices for these finales, this shyt bout to be crazy as fukk brehs. My phone is gonna be blowin up with all this "yooo u see that??!" shyt :pachaha:

Battle of the b*stards was as good as any recent movie battle besides the civil war airport scene. You give these goat of throne people a actual movie budget?? :wow:

I'll pay 20$ every single week for the last 6 episodes. EASILY :wow:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Watched the marathon of season 1 to 6 and it's crazy how good the replay value is...

Rains of Castamere.... Hardhome.... The Door... Battle of the b*stards...

Hodor's origin is still the deepest shyt to me...
Honestly one of the greatest payoffs in TV history. shyt I can't think of anything better.

I literally sat there like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: for a good while and still felt the effects the following day :russ: :dead::mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Hodor origin is still the deepest shyt to me...

I dont care what anyone says, that still is the greatest and saddest thing I have ever seen on screen, TV or movie.

The score, acting, directing, and editing make it great enough on its own. But when you add the introspective aspect and sheer tragedy, its untouchable

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Almost everybody got a place in their heart for the Starks cause they're the first house introduced and cause of Ned. But when real nikkas see the light, You gotta go with Targset. :salute:

Only light i see is #SnowSet because he's the one fighting the real war. Hell, where's my #Wildlings set at? they been on the main battle field before any humans in this bytch.

Ya'll nikkas over here fighting over a shytty ass crusty old man balls smelling throne :scust: