Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons :blessed:

U forgot to add "the whore of whores" :pachaha:

#SnowSet :birdman:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Craziest shyt about how deep this show, even after killing off ALLLLLL the people they did, even if you remove them and remove the whitewalkers from the story completely this shyt could still go on for a long ass time.:wow:

TBH the Whitewalkers don't even fit into this shyt at all but whatever :pachaha:

:ufdup:

White walkers were the first scene of this show. I mean technically u could still do the show without them but their plot makes the show much more epic. You can take alot of plots out and the show can still go on. That battle against jon snow and the walkers was some grade A action though so u tripping on the walkers not fitting in

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
If HBO is ever going to do a movie, now is the time for season 8.

I'm such a mark that I'd also be down if they put the final 6 episodes in IMAX at select movie theaters, like they did a few years back (albeit with reruns) for two episodes of season 4.

I really feel like they'll do something on the big screen to send off the show.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
In the books she does catch a illness that has her and her people shytting all over the place:mjlol:

You sure? I don't think she caught bloody flux, IIRC the last time we see her in the books she's feeling a lot better and bubble guts she got was from eating those bad berries and her shyt was brown not red.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'm rewatching previous seasons, and got to the episode in S3 where Daenerys gets the unsullied on her side. That scene was great. From the reveal to the master that she knew Valyrian all along, to the dragon attack, to dropping the whip and asking the unsullied if they wanted to fight for her as free men. One of my favorite sequences in the show

:wow: