Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Also doing a rewatch and i dont remember Season 2 at all for some reason so far its easily my favorite one

Season 2 is my fav as well
I skipped 1 & 2 this time around because I don't think I'd have enough time for all 6 and I know I've rewatched those 2 more than the others. What specifically makes S2 your favorite? I don't really remember it standing out to me

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sure it would have. If the Jon was treated fairly by Cat then if honarble Ned was making b*stards and they got treated right he would have found no reason not to make b*stards. Instead onced he dishonred a noble woman he had no choice but to marry her and not make b*stards.

And Ramsey is a b*stard and he is treated pretty well.
No

A b*stard is a b*stard in Westeros

And the Ned making b*stards logic falls flat because Ned didn't even make Jon

Ramsay was treated well?:heh:

Roose despised Ramsay but needed him which is the only reason he became a Bolton

Roose HAD a Bolton heir but Ramsay KILLED him. Roose had another one on the show and Ramsay killed that lil nikka too:heh:

Nobody took Ramsay Snow seriously breh

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No

A b*stard is a b*stard in Westeros

And the Ned making b*stards logic falls flat because Ned didn't even make Jon

Ramsay was treated well?:heh:

Roose despised Ramsay but needed him which is the only reason he became a Bolton

Roose HAD a Bolton heir but Ramsay KILLED him. Roose had another one on the show and Ramsay killed that lil nikka too:heh:

Nobody took Ramsay Snow seriously breh

For everyone in the show they know Jon as Ned's b*stard. And people took ramesy seriously. Ask wun wun. Ask theon. Ask Ramsey brother.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For everyone in the show they know Jon as Ned's b*stard. And people took ramesy seriously. Ask wun wun. Ask theon. Ask Ramsey brother.
You didn't read

Nobody took Ramsay SNOW seriously

You were the one who said he got treated well:yeshrug: its not true.

Ramsay was nobody until he killed Roose's heir which left Roose with no other option but ":stopitslime: well fukk it then take these soldiers and hold the Dreadfort lil nikka:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:"

And your Ned logic still falls flat because he actually was honorable in the situation so he wasn't gonna be out here with b*stards anyway

And Jon was a b*stard but he was still treated better than any b*stard in Westeros

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I skipped 1 & 2 this time around because I don't think I'd have enough time for all 6 and I know I've rewatched those 2 more than the others. What specifically makes S2 your favorite? I don't really remember it standing out to me

So far i think its....

•Joffrey at his worst
•Not alot of Kaleessi
•Robb/Theon/Arya stories
•Tyrion/Varys/Littlefinger playing the game
•Stannis

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't read

Nobody took Ramsay SNOW seriously

You were the one who said he got treated well:yeshrug: its not true.

Ramsay was nobody until he killed Roose's heir which left Roose with no other option but ":stopitslime: well fukk it then take these soldiers and hold the Dreadfort lil nikka:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:"

And your Ned logic still falls flat because he actually was honorable in the situation so he wasn't gonna be out here with b*stards anyway

So cat treated her nephew like shyt she knew that. My point still stands and cat looks even worse. And roose ain't take Ramsey seriously and look what happened.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
tumblr_inline_ncykpbwe0s1qhrjki.gif

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
So cat treated her nephew like shyt she knew that. My point still stands and cat looks even worse. And roose ain't take Ramsey seriously and look what happened.
I don't think Cat knew Jon's real parentage. Ned took the secret that seriously that only he and Howland Reed knew. No way she treats Jon like that if she knows. Also, she makes references that make her seem as if she didn't know. Like twice that I remember in the series she talks about how Ned's b*stard makes her feel. Honestly, Jon is my favorite character in the entire series, but I can't blame Cat for how she feels given what she knows to be true.