Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
All I know is the final season BETTER have Jon or Arya put a sword through Jamie's heart for pushing Bran out of that window.

I don't give a fukk HOW "sympathetic" the show has tried to make Jamie look over the years. Saving Brienne, saving Tyrion, the tender moments with his daughter, all that little stupid shyt...

This man pushed a CHILD out of a window so that he could continue on fukking his sister...his SISTER. Dude couldn't even wait until he was off Stark property to feed his ravenous incestual hunger. fukk that nasty freak.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sansa Stark is a fukking dime

All I know is the final season BETTER have Jon or Arya put a sword through Jamie's heart for pushing Bran out of that window.

I don't give a fukk HOW "sympathetic" the show has tried to make Jamie look over the years. Saving Brienne, saving Tyrion, the tender moments with his daughter, all that little stupid shyt...

This man pushed a CHILD out of a window so that he could continue on fukking his sister...his SISTER. Dude couldn't even wait until he was off Stark property to feed his ravenous incestual hunger. fukk that nasty freak.

Getting his hand chopped changed him a bit.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sansa Stark is a fukking dime

Getting his hand chopped changed him a bit.

In response to that vid you posted

I have a theory about Ayra the might be a long shoot but :yeshrug:

I was watching this

4:15

I feel like somehow Ayra will end up wielding Dark Sister

What better way to climax all this Ayra swordfoighter build up from season 1 than for her to end up with her hero's Valyrian steel sword:yeshrug:

There's some book shyt that I believes gives my theory more credibility but idk how this thread will feel about me saying it

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sounds like you have an ugly sister.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CBY0g8E.jpg

#StarkSet
#SansaLookingFunnyInTheLightTho
ew1468_bs_73829223738.jpg
#Kingshyt

:what: why is this dude Bran standing like he's capable of that?