Perfectson

Banned
Daps
yall tripping about the arrow, yall didn't see that big ass thing lodged in Drogons shoulder. I got a shot in my shoulder with a little ass needle that made my entire arm numb (sure it was the medicine tho) and this fukker has a huge as tree stuck in it's shoulder and yall like "just a scratch"

LMFAO

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
jamie
anklebreak.gif

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
He's still not fully grown too, the skulls Arya and Cersei stood next to were much larger.

Dragon's vary in size, it's just that the evil king's dragon happened to be the biggest. Drogon is probably fully grow by now.

Even the biggest dragon got murked tho:mjpls:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:russ: #targset they laughed at her struggle now they see what time it is. :whoo:

Burnt the money and resources they stole :merchant: Lannister is paying what??:pacspit:

Tyrion you are done. You failed too many times. Jorah the simp is about to take your spot. :mjpls:

they didn't burn the money. Right before the battle started they said the money made it through the gates of Kings Landing

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Dragon's vary in size, it's just that the evil king's dragon happened to be the biggest. Drogon is probably fully grow by now.

Even the biggest dragon got murked tho:mjpls:

i think i read only 3 things killed dragons

1. other dragons
2. old age
3. when they are chained up and get attacked.