WHILE SHES GONE ALSO.
:devil:
:evil:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Varys and tyrion are getting concerned judging by next week's preview. Like father, like daughter :jbhmm:
Like I said, these previews have a tendency to intentionally be misleading so I'm not gonna put much stock in it.

But they can either get with it or burn like the rest of them. This is war. No time for pleasant deaths. :yeshrug:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Dragon's vary in size, it's just that the evil king's dragon happened to be the biggest. Drogon is probably fully grow by now.

Even the biggest dragon got murked tho:mjpls:

Too large of a disparity between the two skulls for him to be finished growing, especially since they allude to the idea that Drogon is Balerion reborn.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Nah...that was so intense, Iiterally felt like i was suffocating when jon was under all them bodies.
This one had more main characters on the field of battle. We didn't know if Jamie, Braun or Dany and Drogon were gonna die. That alone had more suspense for me..

:wow:

Plus the loud chants of the Dothraki and the sounds of the horses stampeding gave me chills, because that was the first time Dothraki took a battlefield in Westoros. That was the first time in more tham 100yrs since a Dragon was used in Westoros. You could see the worry on the face of the Lanister Army because they've never seen Dothraki or Dragons before. The HISTORY of it all just culminating and seeing all the great mythos of the history of Westoros and of the ASOFAI World makes this battle number 1 for me.

Aegons Conquest is the backbone of Westorosi history, and we're seeing it being repeated by Dany in this singular battle. Because this battle is the history of ASOFI reborn. This makes Battle Of The b*stards pale in comparison.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
My nikka Bronn was giving it up tho....chopped his own horses legs off to evade that Dorthaki attack.. :banderas:

:mjlol:
Missandei pilllow talking with KillaC... Knowing damn well Grey Worm aint do nothing but hump the shyt out of her and eat a little box..
The dothraki went down and cut it off, not Bronn

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Like I said, these previews have a tendency to intentionally be misleading so I'm not gonna put much stock in it.

But they can either get with it or burn like the rest of them. This is war. No time for pleasant deaths. :yeshrug:

you didnt see Tyrion's face during the battle

he doesn't have the stomach for this. Dany's been showing little signs here and there of potentially being cruel .