Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Bronn is a brave muthafukka and MVP candidate. Jaime lookin a lil :flabbynsick: outchea.

Bronn fukkin dropped some bodies, knocked down a dragon and then saved the commander's life

:laff:
lost that bag of gold in the process too, seen the bag and the Dothraki brute coming at him and had to make a choice like :what::why:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Guessing we probably get a battle between the wildlings of eastwatch and some of the whitewalker army?

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Seems like they are setting up the next episode to be her going full Shane and them trying to keep her in check. I feel like she is getting more and more vengeful and with it, more ruthless. She sees the value in her advisors at an all time low and telling her to heed their advice when she has the power to do things her way but chose the less violent way with no results.

Jorah is the only one who can tame her that she'll listen to.

Reminds me of a certain President.
:ohhh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This shyt was even better with pristine 1080p :wow:

Only thing I'd add to what I'd already said in the spoiler thread is that I didn't notice Littlefinger was chilling near the crows when the Stark family was walking through Winterfell :patrice: that shady fukker is plotting something....but Bran probably already knows, maybe that's why he gave the dagger to Arya :demonic:

Watching the preview....Drogon and Jon :damn:!!! Also, :mjlol: at Jon having to explain his cripple brother that was thought to be dead returned to Winterfell, can warg into animals AND saw the army of the dead near Eastwatch by the Sea. Poor fukker keeps having to tell the most batshyt insane important news :dead:

Last edited: